hand/mx518

17 replies [Last post]

Didnt u read on the box of all logitech mice there is a warning that says "Do not use if u are under 18 years old". So,very simple,wait till u get older and your hand grows abit :rabbit:

STARLESS )NWC(
Starless's picture

Try Aleve (naproxen sodium)... works wonders for me when my carpal tunnel syndrome is acting up... Also, maybe the mouse is just too big for your hands? I can comfortably click all the buttons on my 510 without having to pick up my wrist off the desk.

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture

nah i guess i should start a poll:
Do you play with your mouse with 3 fingers or with 2?

drill@quakelive
. wrote:

Didnt u read on the box of all logitech mice there is a warning that says "Do not use if u are under 18 years old". So,very simple,wait till u get older and your hand grows abit :rabbit:

hehe ratz you crazy...Happy

Weebl

i think you should just try to play with two fingers because exactly using three fingers will get your middle finger tired for the reason you stated. plus try to use the side button as well at least the big one because it is configured as MOUSE4 , i use two fingers and just lift my pointer finger from the left mouse key when i wanna change weapons but IMHO you should never use the scroll for changing weapons. Just bing the weapons you need on the keys around WASD and on your mouse so that you just have to click and not scroll. Think of it this way, what if you want to go from rockets to machine gun fast? Happy you'll have to scroll and watch your screen losing attention in the game Happy

[MR.]CYREZ
CyreZ's picture

you can bind scrolldown to only mg or whatever weapon? Winking i dont use scroll when i play, im too slow to get there, so i have weapons on mouse4,q,e,r,f,c,1,2 and move around on wasd, mouse2, space and shift.

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture

i have scrollup = bfg, scrolldown = rail, and right mouse button = rockets