- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
game
24. July 2017 - 22:44
I wonder if this game will ever come back again. I like it so nice, it is a pity that beer freezer is empty every day ![]()
25. July 2017 - 9:46
#1
Re: game
V freeze UK, freon, russian rail are pretty active servers...
25. July 2017 - 20:25
#2
Re: game
are you rayzo klatw ?
25. July 2017 - 23:33
#3
Re: game
duno. but this guy cheat in past
26. July 2017 - 19:16
#4
Re: game
I belive he changed name to rayzo after cought cheating under that name , frrr can you confirm , I have rayzo's ip, he posted this here right after I started banning rayzo on Freon
edit: confirmed not same ip .



