FW

15 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
Hello guys, WASP would like to play you tomorrow at about 20:00 GMT in a tag FW. Please reply as soon as possible so that we know what you have planned and if we may play you or not. Regards, paradise.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

Laktos
Trollet's picture

Hi there, can't say for certain right now. We arange fw "on the fly" if we have enough people online in irc. Talk to a Mr member tomorrow to see if it's possible.

Cheers.

Alla blå bär är blå bär - även blåbär - men det är bara blåbär som är blåbär.
A cloud pooped out a rainbow turd.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Out of order comment has been removed. Still, a few people quoted it so look below.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

and for MR, the score to beat over 2 maps is: 40:7, lets make it a competition Big grin

Злой shady Happy

Hmm i think hell yea! Big grin just reached pc Happy i htink that we will have ppl tomorrow (today in russia) Happy

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

Alright then. See you tomorrow with fresh news.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
FW

Laktos wrote:
Hi there, can't say for certain right now. We arange fw "on the fly" if we have enough people online in irc. Talk to a Mr member tomorrow to see if it's possible.

Cheers.

haha same fw arranging style as aNk Big grin

and for MR, the score to beat over 2 maps is: 40:7, lets make it a competition Big grin

Stop flattering yourself, do a CW with a top 5 clan or win the upcoming cup - then you'll have bragging rights. As it is you just come across as extremely lame.

kek
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Laktos wrote:

Cheers.

haha same fw arranging style as aNk Big grin

Stop flattering yourself, do a CW with a top 5 clan or win the upcoming cup - then you'll have bragging rights. As it is you just come across as extremely lame.

I don't know why u associate a whole clan with one individual's opinions. That's on the same 'lame' page imo...

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
FW

Seriously, Shady has been on about beating Wasp in 5 posts or so (and in the process broke about every unwritten rule this place ever had) We had a standing invitation at the time you played WASP. Why not play us if you (he) wants to brag that bad?

kek

And didn't it strike you somewhat awkward that only Shady was on the bragging? It was an exploit made clan wise, but that doesnt mean we all feel the same way as he does, so it's no point to throw us all in the same bucket.

As for top clans and what not, we're not scared of anyone as we proved it even by playing you guys on a FW level. We had just decided that our 1st CW's will be played during this cup. There's enough time to play vs every clan around here.

ps. sry for hijacking this thread WASP, but I had to clear the air.

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Seems like similar arrogance to me.

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
kek wrote:

As for top clans and what not, we're not scared of anyone as we proved it even by playing you guys on a FW level. We had just decided that our 1st CW's will be played during this cup. There's enough time to play vs every clan around here.

ps. sry for hijacking this thread WASP, but I had to clear the air.

I feel the same. However it must be stated again that we will play with anyone, and do look for FWs every single day. I've missed both MR clan FWs so far and sorely regret it, I miss playing with my mates in MR and have only seen 3-4 of them on server since I returned Thinking

We will play with you guys any time!

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV