FUC 3:0 RKT/21.06.07

57 replies [Last post]
>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture
kraster wrote:

do a poll for mod, with 5 guys that every1 gets well with him/her in e5 : > i think its impossible ^^

^^ its obvious that every1 loves me and i love everybody Cool, so i vote for myself Big grin :thumbright: \:D/

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

I think RKT suprised little so nice scores vs such good clan like FuC.

@ Immortal - don't be scared , in close weeks KoD will test them on cw with pure on :twisted: .
I think in that match RKT showed that can play good without cheats. Fuc aren't writing sth bad about rkt gameplay so all is ok!

EVOL.GASOL wrote:

immortal,dirty su ROFL

you guys act like ed, saying shit in all topics

Tongue Haha ! Bingo Happy Gasol4Ever Winking
I love U man Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
triv' wrote:

i didnt wantet a mod who hand out flowers.
just a mod who is independent and treat all ppl equal

Ahahaha. Then look outside of the community. Winking

ghost

corect me if im wrong but im thought if a clan player is busted on chating on cw the clan is obligated by rules playing clan wars on pure and punkbuster server ON

did im mesed things up ?

beside it dosent look as they pay atention on thier lesion *kraster* , they need smack in head to take thier atention or what ?

letting a space for talking and suspecting its nobody eles fault that thier own... and talking about closing clan bussines its kinda like relation kid vs parents when they force a kid to wear worm hat but he refuse to do that and 3 day layer he have 40*C and spend one weak in bed, but the kid thoug they do force him to do that couse his parents want that other kids will launght out of him couse of that silli hat... and the kid laying in bed thinks now "stupid parent why they dint bought me an *trendy* nike hat, all this is ther fault" Thinking

btw guys u realy should start care about that hat... (pb+pure) and stop saying all are jumping on u and curent sytuation is caused "thier" fault, couse simply its yors fault :!:

mow Q [EN]

+1

and bla

further, how about to keep on facts in stead of personal influence of clan-opposite problems.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Now if this isnt a load of crap.

Pure off is for sissies.

Topic closed.

P.S. New rule for e5 wars = all off topic is deleted.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

And here goes CW15690.TXT

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...