FUC 3:0 ED/11.03.07

27 replies [Last post]
{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

i was talking about excessive mod closer to e6 and all that ctf match you play every year in this league with fuc, now under pol (funny name btw) Happy

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

bodz I dont really think playing with baseq3 switchtime and a ping of 150-200 is any good training for the ctf games being played in E+ Tongue
Also just the 2 american players in FUCs lineup are playing in the XL... the others did not...
And PoL got nothing to do with FUC... and the name is great I know Big grin (my old clan before I joined EN)

Still FUC is playing more CTF cws than ED thats true...
but ED players are more active on the public CTF servers than FUCs Winking

-SZABEE-

GG Fuc and ED! mapel4b maybe was very interesting fight. Happy
Szép volt Fala! csak jobbat alkoss ezután Winking

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )<-- This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

set
Seth wrote:

Tons more ...

1 map against KTR --> not ranked i believe
1 map against INRI --> not ranked i believe

rest: nothing.

There is no ctf action at all anymore on e5. Shame really, since that's the only interesting gametype for me.

2 or 3 maps fuc vs Pgv :0 funwar but always good training

EVOL.GASOL

was a good training yeah Tongue looking play vs pgv in a rankwar this time Winking

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

set

talk to pgv Happy not to me Tongue cu

mast3r

damn let us train ... personaly im bored i dunno my clan , just w8 gasol in some times or talk me msn dunno , but not NOW NOW