FTL R9 ALONE vs THC

7 replies [Last post]
spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine

Sunday 21cet?

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts:
Re: FTL R9 ALONE vs THC

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: FTL R9 ALONE vs THC

You ready play 8.05.2012 in 21cet??

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts:
Re: FTL R9 ALONE vs THC

maybe you can today at 21?

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: FTL R9 ALONE vs THC

wait

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: FTL R9 ALONE vs THC

ok today at 21!

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: FTL R9 ALONE vs THC

maybe Pandora - Private Server

and find referee please!

need ref

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts:
Re: FTL R9 ALONE vs THC

serv ok
will try to find someone

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.