FTL R-10 ALONE vs C4 •

49 replies [Last post]
-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

it is always a suggestion! you didnt confirm, you didnt say "yes" and later we didnt say "yes".
for example it should like like that:
TRIV: Thursday?
BOPOH (early enough to read the message): yes, thursday ok.
TRIV: ok, so it is set. Game on Thursday.

i guess the problem is becasue of that. first we suggested some time, you didnt reply on time or early enough and we didnt know if you want to play or not. use common sense.

it looks like now you are fighting over the WO becasue you are afraid to play. this is my opinion, not very flattering. I hope the refs will solve the problem. we can play, we arent scared.

/
q3fun's picture
-C4-IO! wrote:

it is always a suggestion! you didnt confirm, you didnt say "yes" and later we didnt say "yes".

for example it should like like that:

TRIV: Thursday?

BOPOH (early enough to read the message): yes, thursday ok.

TRIV: ok, so it is set. Game on Thursday.

i guess the problem is becasue of that. first we suggested some time, you didnt reply on time or early enough and we didnt know if you want to play or not. use common sense.

it looks like now you are fighting over the WO becasue you are afraid to play. this is my opinion, not very flattering. I hope the refs will solve the problem. we can play, we arent scared.

Strange you people Big grin Laughing out loud Big grin
I just want to not repeat the story Tuesday!!!

/
q3fun's picture

, read N # 23 and # 24 !!!
Tuesday, what is my fault, or your?

so today were, or WO.

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture
BOPOH wrote:

, read N # 23 and # 24 !!!
Tuesday, what is my fault, or your?

so today were, or WO.

i dont understand Confused

EDIT:
ah, i know what you mean: posts number 23 and 24. well, we didnt confirm that we can play that day after your posts. we only suggested the date rarlier, this is the problem, so the date wasnt set for 100%. just like it happened once when we waited for your 4th player who didnt come. but that time we didnt ask for a WO. Do you remember?

/
q3fun's picture

You do not say YES, you do not say NO - how much can bear with you?

we need to come today in 21cet on c4 server???

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture

пиздец че они за идиоты, не могут договориться на кланвар.. хуету какую-то несут. уроды блядь

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture
Re: FTL R-10 ALONE vs C4 •

о господи...да че тут за спор кто пришел , кто не пришел... сейчас то можно ответить прямо придут они сегодня или нет.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Just to clarify situation. Once Alone failed, once C4 failed (at least I feel like I failed) but I think we all agree that better play match and lose than win by WO. We also could take WO in match vs HYPER but we diecided to play and lose. Anyway thanks for game and lets try to not to spread discord. Thanks for game Alone.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture
Re: FTL R-10 ALONE vs C4 •

thx u 2 Happy