FTL 2012 last round: C4 vs EXTREME

16 replies [Last post]
triv'
trivium's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Let's try maybe on Thursday somehow between 20-21 cest. As I see in EFC schedule on Thursday play Spain Ireland Italy and Croatia so should be fine for everyone, except dark and rose partly ;P Im not a leader so trivski must confirm if it suite us. Ive just wanted to push a little Winking Let's fini shit, m'kay?

im casillas and torres fanboy Confused

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

Thursday me and rose wont play, we will be watching Spain game :]]

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

I think we must use pick up system to chose day. Each team cancel one day from the week in 3 rounds. We play on last one. Or any better idea?

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

I think we must use pick up system to chose day. Each team cancel one day from the week in 3 rounds. We play on last one. Or any better idea?

And I think its not normal to wait 6 days to answer Big grin its like 1 week waiting for answer Tongue

lets see how you all resolve this, im off from this cw. gl hf.

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
3M'darkangel wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

And I think its not normal to wait 6 days to answer Big grin its like 1 week waiting for answer Tongue

There was nothing to answer. I offered thursday, You, said you wont come on thursday, you didnt offer other solution, noone else answered xD So once again I come with new idea, you are out of discussion so I will wait for other answers. Tongue Looks like noone care. Strange because it suppose to be fun not duty.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

There was nothing to answer. I offered thursday, You, said you wont come on thursday, you didnt offer other solution, noone else answered xD So once again I come with new idea, you are out of discussion so I will wait for other answers. Tongue Looks like noone care. Strange because it suppose to be fun not duty.

it cant be fun during summer time :] fun is sun, sea, and the work you have Tongue waisting time on arrang the cw during 3 weeks, its not fun.

Hope Invisible and Trivz0r can fix the situation Winking

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway