®FTL 2012 // Hyper 1: 2 Vendetta R3 22.03.2012

51 replies [Last post]
eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture
Re: FTL 2012 // Hyper 1: 2 Vendetta R3 22.03.2012

imo, if two clans, which playing against each other and agree to let play these two memebers, then they should play. "cups are organized for players and clans, and not for organizers" (c)

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

Freakman
Freakman's picture

ye and if both clan agreed then they can play on other config... Also if both agreed then let them pick some tie map other than in rules.... etc etc

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

AnyoneSays
delarry's picture

i just can smile at this.

most of ppl have to go to judge to fix there problems.

here in that case both agreed in a peacefull way without any trouble and
"Rayden the judgment" like to make them both get some stress. congratz
good job

Yellow card for

Using ur brain, finding a solution, beside an excisting rule and have an agreement.

Gj

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture

good gamee..

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
AnyoneSays wrote:

i just can smile at this.

most of ppl have to go to judge to fix there problems.

here in that case both agreed in a peacefull way without any trouble and

"Rayden the judgment" like to make them both get some stress. congratz

good job

I can just smile right back at you.

Why going through the trouble of organizing a cup? Gimme an answer to that.

A cup have rules, clans sign up for it and thereby agree to the rules that are set, period!

Either you choose to follow the rules set by the organizer and play the cup, otherwise you don't. As simple as shit on a stick.

thxbye

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Rayden is absolutely right in his decision.

Rules were pretty clear to understand it, and newclanmembers had to wait one game, so if clanleaders decided to change the rules by their own - it's their guilty.

There were precedents about allowing newmembers to game without delay in case of two teamleaders agreed on that, but in past it was neccesary to ask cupmanager for that.

Teams can't agree by their own to change some of existed rules, maybe let's change fraglimit, timelimit or even disable pb?

You take my full support and respect for yellow cards and forcing to replay the game. Maybe next time, people would think about changing something by their own.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

um rayden, one thing, if mistake from loosing team happened its always judged for the winning team. Or with other words, your pretty first post here was totally wrong, its just 1 rank violation, levee playing for ven.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

rayden whatever you do, pls also give jeff the yellow card he is begging for Winking
in fact, jeffs solution really was the best one in my eyes, clans arent wrong in this case, because ref (an "official") tolerated that they broke the rules. imo its not a big deal anyways but if u want to keep to the rules youre judging the wrong ones

HYPER*NAT
Linatali's picture

was talking with ozy.

vendetta refused to replay this game.

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

jeff rules of the league dont say ref will receive yellow card. So i cant give you yellow card and go on. Ref team can give you yellow card for that but this is not the point. Also you say about the game Mr. vs Alone. Thats why i update the rules in the league so i couldnt give yellow card to Alone because the rule updated few days later. You was just the wrong guy in the wrong place in the wrong moment and they use you for make there dirty job and have there back clear. CLANS ARE FULL RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT not the ref.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that