®FTL 13 MR 2:0 ZMB 7.11.13

18 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: FTL 13 MR 2:0 ZMB 7.11.13

* Referee can`t be referee match, if he`s a member of one of the clans participating in this match.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Then I'll guess we will both be happy to take a yellow card each and leave the game valid for the cup Happy

snsktt
angydee's picture

Thanks for stating that fact Happy I also have a statement

* Minimum allowed players per team during game is 4
www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/ftl2013-r1-looney-tunes-2-1-c4-28-10-2013

Worst case we will take a yellow card Happy

och en liten, liten runk..

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
snsktt wrote:

Thanks for stating that fact Happy I also have a statement

* Minimum allowed players per team during game is 4
www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/ftl2013-r1-looney-tunes-2-1-c4-28-10-2013

Worst case we will take a yellow card Happy

cool statement.
Here's another one,

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/freeze-tag-league-2013?page=3#comment-432904

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

I know you are pissed over the WO, and it complicates things that Blitz is in our clan and cup organizer at the same time.

However, this is how I see it:

The role of the REF is to mainly provide demos so as to see everything went down according to rules (and no one cheats), this was accomplished by one of us recording. But as you say, it should be according to rules. And rules state that a yellow card should be handed out in case of this, so let's have it. Both clans preferably since both agreed to it.

In the case of 3v3 rules state the result is WO. Not an optimal situation, but it is what it is.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

Mirc, its not about the WO you took, i understand time is more important then this game as i self dont have much free time myself. So let that already rest Happy

This is unfair towards other clans as the league admin is sloppy with not knowing the "copy/paste" rules he has from another cup/league, its just unfortunate it happend with this CW.

I'm also not refering to a yellow card as the deadline is not over and this can be concidered as normal ranked. You could re-play this CW till sunday, and agreed on monday if needed.

That being said, you have the problem and solution Happy

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Why exactly should we replay it though? Unless you are just stickler for rules, which I guess you aren't since you had no problem with playing 3v3, and then complaining we took a WO (which I didn't really like to do tbh).

3 cw's were played simultaneously, no 'neutral' ref was there to be found. Chances are this would have ended in a WO if we hadn't played since ZMB specifically said they can't play during the weekend.

So please explain how it is important this match gets replayed.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Thanks jeff this situation is clear now.

Both clans - yellow card.