41 replies [Last post]
A K L
trx's picture
Re: FTAG / hippies 2:1 Sneaky bastards / 17.04.2011

awesome spectator hahahah xD

---
gg rorret Happy

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

alienM
alienM's picture

it's nothing new that i spect on wars, i always do that... so i don't know what is so funny about that, but nvm, my mates did good job... Winking

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

indeed all did very good, it was hard cw, but drina sux ballz xD seriously

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

Milena, stay fucking away from my person, I do not want to hear that you are shitting about me anymore. I've heard about your false rumors and other random shitty talk about my person inside ur clan [even
clan is not yours, it's Frrr's clan] and in other places. A lot of people told me that you're doing it but because I don't give a fuck about that so I never replied to you about this case. But this time I have to do that. I hope, really, you will be smarter than usually this time [too bad it's a false hope] and will not reply for this post because I do not want to flaming anymore and I getting banned for it. Stay away from me, don't bullshit about me behind my back and don't enter in my way. I will do [and I am doing!] the same.

alienM wrote:

i dont have problems to post here private MSN logs
(which you already saw, as rest of sneakies, too) which ones will
explain why i said that to him... Winking

That is only confirming your hard and high bitch and bitching level. I could also paste here some of your shits what you said on others people from this community. But you know... I will not do that because it's P-R-I-V-A-T-E. Notify this word and go into your dictionary. But because you probably you do not have it - google this word and check what does it means. And now, if you did that, do it again because you typed PRIVATE instead of PRIVACY, and I am sure there is a not good match for PRIVATE word.

alienM wrote:

NOTHING PERSONAL TO HIPPIES!!!

You know why The Godfather reached so high? Because all he took personally. I hope you'll catch the point - if not - too bad.

Generally, just paste here your boobs and go sleep. May God have mercy on your soul.

Best Regards,
Khaazar.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

gg Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
khaz' wrote:

bla, bla, bla...

you are that one who licked my (sneaky) asses for long time, and you know that on that way you entered in clan... i didn't said nothing to my mates, absolutely nothing, i only gave logs so they saw alone... and one more thing: Epsi was there, too, remember?!... he saw all and he was shocked... so, please, stop with your shits, i late found out what shit you made before sneaky on vanilla server... but now i am not anymore blind, so be happy that i didn't insulted you, like you did with my bro and my mates... Happy

A K L
trx's picture
alienM wrote:

i only gave logs so they saw alone...

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

p!nky
cherry's picture

10 points goes to Milena Big smile

eu.jeff wrote:
NO SPAM TOPIC ! THIS WERY SERIAL TOPIC ! ADMIN BANANA HIM ! NOA !

SRY CPSLCK !

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

99% of errors on a pc are in front of it.

alienM
alienM's picture
A K L wrote:

alienM wrote:
i only gave logs so they saw alone...

yea trickz, sweety... Kiss
sometimes, words can be subjective, and not objective, proofs are much more better! Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
p!nky wrote:

10 points goes to Milena Big smile

nah, i give my points to my mate Indigo, he did very nice job on overkill, and i was bad bitch to move him to spect, that was my foult... he is very nice catch for sneaky and i am very PROUD on him how he PLAYED... Winking