.: Fraglimit: 0

.: Config: railmania.cfg

.: Pure: Enabled

.: Punkbuster: Enabled

.: Ref: Nether (thx)

Login or register to view attached files

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

bfg multijumps))) bopoh no brain only bfg jump where brain is))) idiot or cheat)))

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

/
q3fun's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

bfg multijumps))) bopoh no brain only bfg jump where brain is))) idiot or cheat)))

and you have no brain for use BFG jumps )

, I ask his punish for insult!

===========

GG! and deal not in the cfg!

alienM
alienM's picture

Nice to see IS on this config. Actually, this IS players who played this CW always was opened on this config. Maybe in soon future I see more IS players on similar configs. Anyway GG, well played both! Happy
P.S. Because of my best e+ friend I will avoid to comment on some shit which I saw in this thread...

Nether
Nether's picture
Re: FTAG CW // TwT 2:0 (IS) // 27.12.12

ShadyAK's picture
BOPOH wrote:

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

and you have no brain for use BFG jumps )

, I ask his punish for insult!

===========

GG! and deal not in the cfg!

you don't need brain for bfg jumps, you need brain for movement without bfg jumps Surprise what this, you idiot or cheat? Surprise

epsicookiemon i ask his punish for insult!

[+]

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
alienM wrote:

Nice to see IS on this config. Actually, this IS players who played this CW always was opened on this config. Maybe in soon future I see more IS players on similar configs. Anyway GG, well played both! Happy
P.S. Because of my best e+ friend I will avoid to comment on some shit which I saw in this thread...

wouldn't be so enthusiastic about our game on this failmania.cfg, imo we won't play it anymore in future...
made by idiot for idiots xd gg i dont know wtf is wrong with this cfg, but i can easly switch from qlinsta to plusN, but playing failmania is just something else, u need to forget about all things u learned in normal configs, drink 3 coffees and spam with bfg + rail ! yahoo

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

epsicockiemon i ask his punish for insult!

/
q3fun's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

alienM wrote:

wouldn't be so enthusiastic about our game on this failmania.cfg, imo we won't play it anymore in future...
made by idiot for idiots xd gg i dont know wtf is wrong with this cfg, but i can easly switch from qlinsta to plusN, but playing failmania is just something else, u need to forget about all things u learned in normal configs, drink 3 coffees and spam with bfg + rail ! yahoo

What would you say if we win with the same score on Qlinsta.cfg, would you change your mind about railmania.cfg?

ShadyAK's picture
BOPOH wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
alienM wrote:

What would you say if we win you with the same score on Qlinsta.cfg, would you change your mind about railmania.cfg?

bopoh you are stupid pidar)))

how about my clan plays vs your clan, in team deathmatch (it easier to count scores) on 2 maps

for your map: your config (any config, even plusN)
for our map: our config

then we count maps and frags ( only count frags if 1:1, if someone win 2:0 no count frags) and laugh about it)))

im go fly away for 2 weeks and no play excessive until mid-january, but you want play after 14th? )))

[+]

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Shady, I can gather squad and play 2 fws, one qlinsta and one plusN Happy
p.s it's boboh not boron