®FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010

29 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
ES Spain

Hi all QUAKERS,

So today Banana Clan played a clan war vs Cross Clan in FTAG gametype.

.:: 1st map: q3dm11 ::.

3M'CLAN 23 - 3 CROSS

.:: 2nd map: q3dm7 ::.

3M'CLAN 33 - 3 CROSS

.:: Gametype: TAG 4vs4 ::.

.:: Timelimit: 15 ::.

.:: Fraglimit: 0 ::.

.:: FriendlyFire: 0 ::.

.:: Config: bananarail.cfg ::.

.:: Pure: Enabled ::.

.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.

.:: Server: bananaland ::.

.:: Ref+: amigo ::.

Thx for the game : )

Thx for ref amigo : )

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1879/20101226193537q3dm11bnn.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/9413/20101226200007q3dm7bnnl.jpg

Demos

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25958046/2010-12-26_21-18-43_q3dm11_b_n_n_land_.dm_68
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25958047/2010-12-26_21-44-20_q3dm7_b_n_n_land_.dm_68


Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”



“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010

great games Happy, like i see bananas dont wanna loose his great First place Happy, 50% of your games are with starting players, without good skill. But all can said, win is win, nvm. GL masters Happy and 1st place clan in railonly ranking.

Regards Zydek/Lucky

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010
THC * ZYDEK wrote:

great games Happy, like i see bananas dont wanna loose his great First place Happy, 50% of your games are with starting players, without good skill. But all can said, win is win, nvm. GL masters Happy and 1st place clan in railonly ranking.

Regards Zydek/Lucky

hmm dunno i called all clans from rail section to play cws Happy who answered we played so dont start to cry Smug


Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”



“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts:
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010
3M'darkangel wrote:

THC * ZYDEK wrote:
great games Happy, like i see bananas dont wanna loose his great First place Happy, 50% of your games are with starting players, without good skill. But all can said, win is win, nvm. GL masters Happy and 1st place clan in railonly ranking.

Regards Zydek/Lucky

hmm dunno i called all clans from rail section to play cws Happy who answered we played so dont start to cry Smug

shame on you, BC - asking very young clan for cw only for get higher place in rank. Happy Like was with Mi3 - Extreme asked about CW on second day of our clan.
BTW, i see some ppl who play only CTF in Cross, i know them from my ctf past. Just wanna to defend new clan from attacking of hungry skilled clans.
inb4 some posts like quoted.

HYPER*NAT
Linatali's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts:
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010

BC surprise me with every day more and more.. :( 

alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010

I checked this case many times ago, when BC invited "all clans" for CWs. I noticed, too, that strong clans wasn't invited like smurfs and lucky clan. Strange, isn't it?! I didn't wanted to comment there. Before few days Darky asked me again to play CW with us, and I rejected because my clan still isn't ready for CWs (inter situation). Then, maybe I was "sneaky", but I checked ranking list and realized why so big panic. Ahhh, end of year come in few days and smurfs was only 0.5 point downstairs from BC. In last few days BC played few games with "weak" clans and I noticed that everybody here realized same "strategy plan" as I did. I really have no more to say here, really sad to see this. And much more sad is that all this is somehow my fault... Sorry my dear community...
P.S. Darky, remember of first word which I said to you before 1 year on Hiszy, just for joke then... Please, don't let that for greednes you become that for real... Exclamation Mark

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010

So lucky is for you weak clan? Happy
we asked all clans for cw and no one forced them to play it:)

strange situation. when we were young clan no one from you defended us and we were not afraid to play vs strongest clans(btw thanks to lose vs F2B we start to train and to win:)):)So, what you try to show here is a fake feelings just new reason for you to pin up us:)*50% of your games are with starting players* Name me this 50%, or somebody has bad mark in math ^^ btw all of them started to play in the same time as me and dark, so they are not starting players Winking

And Milena look better in rank section before posting please) We asked lucky and already played Winking http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/tag-lucky-2-1-banana-clan-20-12-2010r.

alienM wrote:
. And much more sad is that all this is somehow my fault... Sorry my dear community...
:

just lol Happy

Ye Natali, i like to surprise you with new members Winking

so continue to cry babes ^^

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts:
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010

@ALIENM, @natali, @blackf, @zydek

those who agreed to play before new year going to be played, sadly those more skilled aren't willing to play (u can always prove me wrong) and i doubt Lucky will agree to play against us once more in this year (they were asked but as far i know no answer was given)

I am addicted to life.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010

dont make me laught Happy

I asked:

Lucky (we played)
dZ (TRIX SAID HE DONT KNOW if he will have players till end of year)
IS (cin asks his players)
Mi3 (they dont like to play vs bananas so i dont asked Happy
SFC (you say they are nobs? xD they played very well and they are old clan)
r2 nobs? won smurfs Happy
Sneakys said they dont play cws.
Dunno (larry will ask members)

Soo....me and my clan need to wait a eternity till the clans will agree with their players and play?
marcus told me he can play only one day because of christmas and we agreed both and played a very friendly cw Happy
Clans who answered for cw we played and they accepted Happy
other clans have partys... so not my problem Happy

P.S. zydek what u talk about? ask ur terrorm8.....when bc was created he ONLY wanted to play a CW and he said when we play cw for rank (we even didnt know what rank means) he said after that we can play fw if you want...............


Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”



“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010
alienM wrote:

I checked this case many times ago, when BC invited "all clans" for CWs. I noticed, too, that strong clans wasn't invited like smurfs and lucky clan. Strange, isn't it?! I didn't wanted to comment there. Before few days Darky asked me again to play CW with us, and I rejected because my clan still isn't ready for CWs (inter situation). Then, maybe I was "sneaky", but I checked ranking list and realized why so big panic. Ahhh, end of year come in few days and smurfs was only 0.5 point downstairs from BC. In last few days BC played few games with "weak" clans and I noticed that everybody here realized same "strategy plan" as I did. I really have no more to say here, really sad to see this. And much more sad is that all this is somehow my fault... Sorry my dear community...
P.S. Darky, remember of first word which I said to you before 1 year on Hiszy, just for joke then... Please, don't let that for greednes you become that for real... Exclamation Mark

as i repeat Happy

watch the rank page in forum Happy
lucky is weak clan? and r2 too? : > just a question in the air ; )

Lucky vs BC for rank NOT CUP Happy
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/tag-lucky-2-1-banana-clan-20-12-2010r

Smurfs wasnt invited because:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/rtfc-final-smurfs-2-1-banana-15-12-10

they alredy played a cw vs bc so they need to play a cw vs someone else before playing again vs us Happy

...

PS for all who will post again Happy PLS inform better in future and later post your coments thx.


Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”



“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

R2'CZANG
Taku's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: FTAG - *BC* 2:0 Cross / 26.12.2010
3M'darkangel wrote:


r2 nobs? won smurfs Happy

cuz r2 rocks rest is cock xD

stop wishing ... start doing Winking