FSC 2!S 2:1 Fallen 13-07-08

49 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

sorry seebz, i dont understand what u try to say about my animals

2005 Strutter

This thread is in dire need of locking again, makes me feel bad that people think this is a good place to have a go at each other. This is just a cw that needed a tiebreaker map replayed, so please get over what ever is stressing you out and grow up.

I'm also sorry for fallen that they have to hear the bitching also.

Take it to msn guys, not here Happy

Apache

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

good (and very nervous btw Tongue) game Fallen

Btw i DID thaw, i was just shooting team-mates too much Big grin... BTW 2!S IS THE 2ND EARLIEST CLAN TO QUALIFY TO 2ND ROUND... and we did it by working as a unit in wars and using progressive ideas from everybody for tactics, etc. Im a member of this clan and mowli, you can't call me an "eyesore or disgrace" for 2!s anymore just for admitting me and killer are mates Chatterbox We're an efficient unit, and im proud and happy to be in this clan and to contribute to wins, SO YUO CANT TELL ME SHIZZLE ANYMORE, IM A BIG BOI NOW!!!

p.s. mowli - Seebz sagte dass sie eine tierschaenderin ist Winking

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

mow Q [EN]

shady this are things i told u in private, and does nothing have to do with this thread lol. But if u want to keep it public, make a own thread, i guess i would have some longer explanations for there why u became a bulls eye for me.

And what u say about what seebz said, it doesnt make sense. And i still dont understand what she want to say about "my animals".

Can't be that important, otherwise she would have tried it harder to make a understandable translation.

Not that my english would be better, i just don't get it.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

seebz is a guy Smug

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

mow Q [EN]

shady said, he is a she

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

(4th edit): and btw sorry for writing "she", im still learning german, i meant "Er"

what i actually meant was "Seebz sagT dass du ein tierschaender bist"

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Lakitu
Oxide wrote:

Good Games Sweets!

I think we should have taken this one.. but our unorganized teamplay got
us to where we are now, but we will learn from this one, to never ever go
unprepared to a cw again.

You deserved the win with your consistancy!

Congratz!

oxide!

Omg, it's Oxide! Are you back? Big grin

-C4-ASURAN
Asuran's picture

This is exactly the shit i was talking about... everyone going blah blah about the others.

@Mow - Sure people can comment about the game, but how many of the posts in this topic are about the game ?

As i see it, 2!S and Fallen are the only people who seem to be writing something abobut the game, most if not all of the others just seem to be intent on "giving" advice - which is not needed, and flaming others who dont even belong to either of the clans.