®frl 2016 - ffs! 2:1 wasp

17 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

he don't wanna tip Fabio strip tease Sleepy is only request..

here u go, but next time i wanna more than 100!!!

trickz
tr1ckz's picture

hahaha fapio, u r so dry XD did u ever try to eat something?

On board since August 2007.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
trickz wrote:

hahaha fapio, u r so dry XD did u ever try to eat something?

ahah no im good like this Tongue i always been very fast and athletic around my friends, always been jumping over gates, doin alot of tricky things around. i'd never like to be bigger than this, would feel heavy n slow...surely now im in worst form ever, coz in my best times i was 64 but was 18 years old...now have a shitty period n doin nothing all the time, i guess i dropped down to 56-57 due to stress n shits, later on in future i'll get back to max 68, don't wanna go over more than that. 4-5 years ago had a maxi-fight on the square with couple of friends of mine, we was sorrounded by 10-12 guys, my friends got the worse, had blood from nose n mouth, i was the only untouched one, nobody could even hit me coz i was avoiding fast like hell and punching them quicly and got long arms (and exp ofc...from 12 to 18 yrs everyday fight some the retards of turn..), just i had a scar on nose from some idiot who tried to slap me from behind but fixed him aswell....im dry but im hard Tongue

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: frl 2016 - ffs! 2:1 wasp

ya bro try go up to 68 in muscle weight .

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

ya bro try go up to 68 in muscle weight .

ye exactly, just muscle no fat, but for now no deal for that lol shitty period n inhuman lifestyle, need patience...later on will be good..

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: frl 2016 - ffs! 2:1 wasp
DR*DIABLO wrote:

4-5 days ago had a maxi-fight on the square with couple of friends of mine, we was sorrounded by 10-12 guys, my friends got the worse, had blood from nose n mouth, i was the only untouched one, nobody could even hit me coz i was avoiding fast like hell and punching them quicly and got long arms (and exp ofc...from 12 to 18 yrs everyday fight some the retards of turn..), just i had a scar on nose from some idiot who tried to slap me from behind but fixed him aswell....im dry but im hard Tongue

Did you mean the cw between wasp vs ffs?

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

ahah no, i mean that time that i beat u up n u gone cry to ur mom Tongue