Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Aaa haha my bad xd

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

probably a good idea, because no games were being played in christmas week haha

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

blitz, add in first post XP_NAME Sdfsdf and/or NAME sfdsdfs (any simple, not E+ mod special nickname) needed before connecting to DS server. Dunno this shit, linux server bugs or sth, i hate this, too tired and lazy to find fix if there is any.

BS and Quad gives too much advantage Worried without them would be more fun Worried can we change itemstyle 4?

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
Re: Freeze Tag League 2014

Just question why the fuck we should play cfg with itemstyle 4 if where isnt any server to play with it? Cant we just play standard plus which is on beer server? All these items and powerups are complete bs in e+ freeze tag.

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

EXXCALIBUUR

Must agree with Froggy here. The biggest problem is.. There are no populated servers with that cfg and there is no way to get used to it. I would understand that cfg in TDM but definitely not FTag because TDM is much much faster than FTag. You can call it 'tactics' and 'item control' but this is excessive we are talking about, not osp / cpma / ql or anything else, its excessiveplus. As an oldschool player of e+ i prefer (at least Tongue) the default beer cfg, the settings and balance that all of us are completely used to.
Why not this cfg for the tournament? Well, the balance of that cfg isnt that good either.. Feels like plasma / lg / mg damage is boosted (which doesnt make any sense, in my opinion, quad damage and battlesuits buffs should be reworked, not the default weapon damage just so you could be able to deal with QD and BS). The team that lost last round is defintely behind by default, because there's a big timegap for the other team to pickup items. Quad damage with boosted weapon damage is INSANE against just spawned players.

Like.. The idea of this cfg is nice and personally I appreciate that somebody worked on it hard and wants to put something new into this game, but I believe it isnt polished enough by the makers AND by the community.
In the end something should be done. Either rework of the cfg or the cfg changed into a different one.

P.S Railgun should isntagib anything, like it did a lot and lot of years ago in e+.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

All leaders please vote about Itemstyle here: http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/freeze-tag-league-itemstyle-vote

Vote till 19:00 cet.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

* UPDATE 05.11.2014:

1. Decision by vote I changed xp_itemstyle from "4" to "1"