Freeze Tag League 2012

183 replies [Last post]
THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

waiting for next round Big grin

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

What i was saying before few hours? I was worried and now its became true.
Hyper and Vendeta received yellow card for breaking the rules.
First post have been update it for that.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

AnyoneSays
delarry's picture

i just can smile at this.

most of ppl have to go to judge to fix there problems.

here in that case both agreed in a peacefull way without any trouble and "Rayden the judgment" like to make them both get some stress. congratz good job

Yellow card for

Using ur brain, finding a solution, beside an excisting rule and have an agreement.

Gj

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Sry larry but here i must judge you and your clan. Even if you choose it with peaceful way like you say, i cant make an exception for you because the other clans will ask me for some "exceptions in the future". Btw you are not the leader of Vendeta why you always reply? I can speak with only 1 person. I cant just reply to all your clam8s 1 by 1, the same for hypers players.

How dare you break the rules? And now you are saying whatever you can so you will make me feel sry or change my mind or you have right? Believe me i am very stable person and i dont act quickly or with no brains. All my moves are for the common good. Not only from my side or your side. Right now you are blind and you dont see what are the facts. Blind becasue you win and you dont want to loose your points. Blind because you only care about yourself and you clan but not for the common good of everyone's. The same for some hyper members.

The doors are open for this event, if you dont like the way i manage this league you can leave. If not then reply the game with the proper ways to move forward. And try to respect the rules YOU AGREED so this event will finish smooth.

I give more deadilne for the game Hyper vs Vendeta until 1/4/12 so you will be able to re-arrange the match when yo can.

Dont forget that

triv'
trivium's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Sry larry but here i must judge you and your clan. Even if you choose it with peaceful way like you say, i cant make an exception for you because the other clans will ask me for some "exceptions in the future". Btw you are not the leader of Vendeta why you always reply? I can speak with only 1 person. I cant just reply to all your clam8s 1 by 1, the same for hypers players.

How dare you break the rules? And now you are saying whatever you can so you will make me feel sry or change my mind or you have right? Believe me i am very stable person and i dont act quickly or with no brains. All my moves are for the common good. Not only from my side or your side. Right now you are blind and you dont see what are the facts. Blind becasue you win and you dont want to loose your points. Blind because you only care about yourself and you clan but not for the common good of everyone's. The same for some hyper members.

The doors are open for this event, if you dont like the way i manage this league you can leave. If not then reply the game with the proper ways to move forward. And try to respect the rules YOU AGREED so this event will finish smooth.

I give more deadilne for the game Hyper vs Vendeta until 1/4/12 so you will be able to re-arrange the match when yo can.

so why that game is invalid while other games where that happend are valid?

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Dont forget that

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Btw you are not the leader of Vendeta why you always reply?

lol topic only for clan leaders good to know .
hyper-vendeta one more time? what a stupid decision.
where is fun? rayden. no fun only full of rules cup.
maybe to much sun in last time , i dont know.
think about it one more time

Happy

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
zarzyn wrote:

Rayden was here wrote:
Btw you are not the leader of Vendeta why you always reply?

lol topic only for clan leaders good to know .
hyper-vendeta one more time? what a stupid decision.
where is fun? rayden. no fun only full of rules cup.
maybe to much sun in last time , i dont know.
think about it one more time

Dont worry Zarzyn your turn will come soon to manage this 1v1 cup you create. I will see you what you will do in some cases. I wish you will not have the same problems like i have now. But i think you will remember my words soon.

Dont forget that

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Ok round 3 is almost over. Deadline for round 4 is 1/4/12
Now for the game Vendeta vs Hyper we have longer deadline
If you play round 4 before round 3 then you can use your new players ( Nat for Hyper and Leeve for Vendeta)
but in your game not.
Also i see pretty good balance teams and i think this event will be very interesting until the end. Happy
Gl and hf Clans

Dont forget that

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

replay it rayden not vendeta >> VENDETTA

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ