Freeze Tag League 2012

183 replies [Last post]
[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: Freeze Tag League 2012

Then it might be a good idea to specify it in the rules, "everyone plays with everyone" is engrish par excellence. We play eachother, that much we can figure out. But once? Twice?

I'd rather you made a minicup so you don't block upcoming cups for some 6 months pending. These marathon leagues are excruciatingly tedious and boring. Also, just allow all maps.

Hope you don't take the critique in a bad way.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
zarzyn wrote:

Laughing this time i think that you got chance to creat event. gl ray and hf

do not forget about 1v1 cup from rayden what was cool Winking also dm17 bot challenge was nice idea Winking
rayden must be more restricted guy!!! Winking

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

Rayden gl with this league. Just pls... don't make next e+ never ending tournament Winking

Btw. Maybe make 3 maps for tie? Clans will delete two, and play 3rd?

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Then it might be a good idea to specify it in the rules, "everyone plays with everyone" is engrish par excellence. We play eachother, that much we can figure out. But once? Twice?

sry but you didnt read the topic
* RULES :

* Everyone is playing with everyone

I'd rather you made a minicup so you don't block upcoming cups for some 6 months pending. These marathon leagues are excruciatingly tedious and boring. Also, just allow all maps.

You think it will be some new cup? All of you guys play only ftag so what new cup? ftag again? Happy Also why cup? I dont want to play only 1 or 2 games and then out of the cup if i loose both games. For the maps i thought you all never play new or even maps on the list. You will choose ospdm5? or fr4dm1? or cpm21? Always ermap, overkill, cpm14, so i make a small list. But if you want all official wars i dont have problem.

Hope you don't take the critique in a bad way.

Nahh everyone have there own opinion but it seems its very hard to have fun those days. Always problems and complains.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

It seems you are deliberately missing my point( s ), and rather than make adjustments or take it onboard you go defensive. Good luck with your cup (league?) anyway.

unique * razer
raz's picture

rayden lucker wheres dm7, nup? : ]

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Mircwar, stop being such bitch, guy is trying to manage something for us, you should be grateful or calm down.

10 league matches is 2 monthes ,it won't take much time with deadlines of a week. Why so much agression, somebody insulted you ingame or?

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
KIICEK * DSS wrote:

Rayden gl with this league. Just pls... don't make next e+ never ending tournament Winking

Btw. Maybe make 3 maps for tie? Clans will delete two, and play 3rd?

Why you all say GL Rayden with your event. You think i am doing this for myself? I am doing it just for you all. I am having enough fun with my teams ( fws,cws ). I just want to see this place continue live. And if you think you can do better organizing events, be my guest.

For the maps it will be done.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Where is the agression? I'm asking, he isn't answering. But GG on the flamebait.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Where is the agression? I'm asking, he isn't answering. But GG on the flamebait.

I'm just pointing league or cup isn't matter, events are almost the same, you play 2 maps, pick tie dm6/overkill and fighting for first places while some clans taking WO. Why would you wait for something different this time? This event is only for keeping plus side active(imho). So 1 cw in a week wont be a problem (here we take different positions with you, don't know why).