FreeZe Summer Cup '2008 !!

93 replies [Last post]
hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

shell pls don't talk some no sens stories, this is not first sfc and it was always like it was now and nobody yet had problems with it, IF that happen what you said(the chance for that is like we will get 1.04v this year Big grin) then the clans can make deal to finish the clan war (map) the other day..

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

In my opinion if there is one real match. Two strong clans. For example: 1:1 in maps, third map is being played. half of the time played - score is 6:6. Being played 5v5. And one clan looses one player - then its really nonsense to play 4v5 coz its ALMOST sure clan with 5 players will win. In that situation one player from clan where are 5 players should go to spect and play 4v4. Its only game - I agree with Shell that ALWAYS ANYTHING can be happend. And imo playing 4v5 or 6v5 or 2v1 in ANY game is unfair, even in public games. Let's not be cunts and noobs to not let play less players vs less players (even if we have awareness that in "less vs less" we are weaker) in such situations like above. All knows that game is better than WO - even if lost game in ranking. Unless I'm wrong, then let the organizer decide about that case.

Imo that solution should have place in each situation, even when match is played 4v4 and two players in one team leave. (then 2v2) becasue
FAIR > UNFAIR (of course unless its ctf Big grin [but that isnt] and unless both clans agree to play that match WITHOUT any problems)

Nothing is impossible

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

shell pls don't talk some no sens stories, this is not first sfc and it was always like it was now and nobody yet had problems with it, IF that happen what you said(the chance for that is like we will get 1.04v this year Big grin) then the clans can make deal to finish the clan war (map) the other day..

ok and you stop disagreeing just because im shell and youre deky and even IF the probability is like 0.5% it DOES happen. and its shit to lose due to that shit.
and no, making out another day won't work because most of the games will be played at the last possible date, because a.) the clans are lazy, b.) you got more time to train c.) why play earlier? and d.) the clans ARE lazy.

and anyways, it was just MY OPINION, could you ppl stop acting like anybody said "DO SO!!!!" it was just a proposition, for god's sake.

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

let it as it is.
@shell who the fuck still training in this mod? Big grin

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

let it as it is.

for example a lot of my clanmates and me Big grinTongue

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

TROPIC'CYAN!
Tyrantt's picture

Tropic in Big grin

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

let it as it is.

not me. you? Smug

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

yes everyday i do, just to beat you Big grin

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
FEL!X wrote:

so better use B but if u r looking for hardcore point system u should create smth based on integrals ;>

that made my day Big grin

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

System points changed for this one:

Match won: 3 points
match lost 1-2: 1 points,
match lost 0-2: 0 points,
match lost by WO: -1 points

"Only God Can Judge Me"