~ Frantic Freezing Tournament 2009 ~

391 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

I have one potential request oska

maybe make the maplist a little more diverse? I mean ank / xxx played like 7 8 fun wars in the past week and they all feature at least one of : dm7 dm11 overkill cpm14

the fun of the e5 cup was that the maps were pre determined before each round and mixed the widely used ones with unknown or little ones and it was fun training and looking at maps for first time... I mean nothing wrong with old maps but some diversity would make the cup more interesting in my opinion cos everyone knows overkill and dm7 and such

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Sorry dude but not this time. This tournament is going to have standard maps, but there are also some standard but not popular, like q3dm15 etc.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

outofhere!
hook's picture

Big grin Un1ty in!!!!

server is FFT OFFICIAL SERVER #2-HOSTED BY ASPHYX

ip:193.192.59.218:28015

Oskaliber accept it!!!

greets referee !asphyx:un1ty**

have a n1ce day

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
toxicity wrote:

*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:
About 10 persons came forward to be referees, but I think it could not be enough so if you have a bit of free time and meet conditions mentioned few posts ago, I encourage you to be a referee Winking

Woot about each clan pick one member as a ref?

Hey, this is a good idea too. But for example I may ref S!S vs. Unity, but what about ANK vs. whoever, if I want to play someone else from ANK must ref if no one else comes fwd? Hm maybe ppl shouldn't ref unless their clan isn't playing the game or if they don't like freeze Thinking

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

ShadyAK's picture
NecrogeddoN wrote:

toxicity wrote:
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:
About 10 persons came forward to be referees, but I think it could not be enough so if you have a bit of free time and meet conditions mentioned few posts ago, I encourage you to be a referee Winking

Woot about each clan pick one member as a ref?

Hey, this is a good idea too. But for example I may ref S!S vs. Unity, but what about ANK vs. whoever, if I want to play someone else from ANK must ref if no one else comes fwd? Hm maybe ppl shouldn't ref unless their clan isn't playing the game or if they don't like freeze Thinking

initially that goes without saying that you cannot ref for a game involvingvyour clan because of conflict of interest ?

[+]

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

initially that goes without saying that you cannot ref for a game involvingvyour clan because of conflict of interest ?

I should phrase more carefully -

If the above is the case then how can demos made by players be acceptable in ranking (as proof of PB + Pure, for example)? If that's the case and there must be refs for ranked games then there's probably been games already that don't count even if players thought they would (?)

I'm just trying to get the specifics because I've seen games go ranked when the only demos available were by players, but on other occasions been mandatory at least one ref present to demo for both (or all three if needed) games...

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Insignia 32" HDTV

ShadyAK's picture

Its because cup rules are slightly independent from ranking rules... For this cup (and most others )referees are mandatory but for random clan wars they are not

[+]

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

how about an increased damage anticamp for this so noobs wont camp as much. e.g bbs and fag Smug

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Necro - Ofcourse referees won't be able to referee matches of clans which they are in.

UnknownUser807 wrote:

how about an increased damage anticamp for this so noobs wont camp as much. e.g bbs and fag Smug

We are going to play it on original plus.cfg, and increasing anticamp means editing config, so it's not possible.

If un1ty is in they we have got 17 clans signed in. I hope we will find 3 more, because 20 is amount which allow us to create fair and sensible groups. More or less will be problem so I announce that signing up will be closed when 20 clans sing in! Don't wait, do it right now if your clan want to play in the tournament.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

Like edawn.cfg? Big grin

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Insignia 32" HDTV