*FL* Recruiting

18 replies [Last post]
kerry
Keres's picture
Hello everyone.

I figured it wise to start a thread for the ladies of the excessiveplus community. If anyone knows or is a lady-quaker, and is interested in joining the friendly clan of ladies *FL*--Please post here.

We are laid back and are willing to train and practice to get better. There are no formal tryouts here. Just drop a line here, with some sort of contact, such as MSN so that we can be in touch. If you are not comfortable giving out your MSN, simply post your interest here.

If any of the guys/girls out there in the Quake community have anyone they know--girlfriend, wife, friend, daughter, aunt, cousin, or even grandmother that is interested. (I think I included all possibilities...) Please post here. I can be reached at feel free to add me ladies, or contact through email.

(Pets need not apply...)

Thanks!

night

Good luck ladies ... Winking

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

come on gals FL clan rules Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

haha Darky, thinking about changing clans? Winking

ExcessivePlus Administrator

kerry
Keres's picture

If only D4rk were a girl...Then he could be in *FL* Big grin

HEROIN.CHIC
katatonia's picture

tuck tim in Winking

DARK
DARKLORD's picture
kerry wrote:

well me and taker didnt qualify because we still have dicks, but we have boobs cause we're shemale so we nearly created sl clan cause fl wouldnt accept us Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

kerry
Keres's picture

"SL" for "She-male Laggers?" Winking

HEROIN.CHIC
katatonia's picture
DARK wrote:

kerry wrote:

well me and taker didnt qualify because we still have dicks, but we have boobs cause we're shemale so we nearly created sl clan cause fl wouldnt accept us Tongue

Laughing

HEROIN.CHIC
katatonia's picture

Ok, in order for our small community to work and thrive, we must all follow certain rules. Joining the Fatale Ladies Clan you should aslo agree to the following:

1.Any issues that you have, please feel free to express them. Bring up an issue the first time it happens, so no resentments build up

2.Please make a commitment to practice at least once a week with the members of the clan. This can be set up at your convenience, of course. Weekends are fine. Just please commit.

3.Please treat each other with respect. Treat each other as you would like to be treated.

4.To build a legitimate name in the quake community, we should accept more offers to participate in CW's any and all. Win or Lose, just try your best. Winning isn't everything. Expereince is the best teacher.

5.Despite all the above rules, we do want you to have a good time during your stay Happy

Enjoy

Keres & Heroin.Chic - FL

h0h0h0 we rawk!Big grin

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture
kerry wrote:

If any of the guys/girls out there in the Quake community have anyone they know--girlfriend, wife, friend, daughter, aunt, cousin, or even grandmother that is interested. (I think I included all possibilities...)

Aw, my sister isnt allowed to join Big grin Laughing out loud Big grin