[Fixed] server cfg parsing issue, v2.2

3 replies [Last post]
^t
smasherchif's picture
hello, e+ devs.
here's the code that worked properly on v2.1:
modifyItem(0, "weapon_*", "", in($g_gametype, GT_CTF, GT_RTF, GT_1FCTF) ? 5 : ($g_gametype == GT_FFA ? 1 : $weaponrespawn));
for flag-related game types weapon respawn is 5 secs, for ffa - 1 sec, and the value specified in $weaponrespawn var is used for the rest gametypes (duel, tdm, etc.)

on v2.2 it gives the following error:

q3console wrote:
ERROR: in() expects at least 2 arguments in conf/cpma.cfg on line 167 column 35
Near: $g_gametype, GT_CTF, GT_RTF, GT_

cfg is attached.

Login or register to view attached files

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

u need to remove no_ramp variable from physics
and check syntax of modifyitem on default.cfg

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

^t
smasherchif's picture

i need to make some more changes than just removing no_ramp_jumps, ali. hardly it's related. besides, there's no modifyitem mentioned in default.cfg. you mean sample.cfg? nothing new there.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

easy
Developer
easy's picture

Good catch, a mistake prevents nested function calls to work properly. As a workaround for the moment, just avoid them, split the line into some if-else or use a temporary variable to hold the respawn value.