®Evil 2:1 KTR / 03.02.2008

48 replies [Last post]
^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture
HDclan|muso wrote:

NooD stop it pls )))EVIL win and play very good ))))yap we need revenge mb after 1 month or 2 ))))and KTR very Want play fw vs EN ))))))

u may dont got it but EN quit playing...

Vlad_KTR wrote:

who spoke easy? depend of map we can win, yes. u know, how long we playing w2 and wcp18 Tongue

"KTR OK" spoke about that KTR is best clan now and that nobody can beat you, if it dont look arrogant i dont know.

RONiN wrote:

odin, play them on ctf1-3 on e5r and then say that Straight face

kain and klez.i rock on ctf3... all those hours on the berlin/borg servers pay off...

close on the other 2 maps... gg.

we already played them on this maps, and in past or now they use same switchwhore like ever...

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

lol stop it Sil .. just ignore them. A clan wich cant beat a mostly tdm clan in ctf how could talking about beating EN in ctf...EN never lost in ctf in this mod...u think a lowlife clan like ktr can beat us lol..oops i couldnt ignore them too =/

^o^

Gabi

Wer not anymore tdm clan.

Lance? Balex ? Fest ?

Now evil has a pretty competitive CTF squad.

Regards...

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

good to see some familiar names under evil tag Happy

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

GG my evil m8ys, good to see u up guys Winking
next time KTR, u need bit of humility, i should remeber u our fw? Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture

evil vs pgv ? Happy and we will see, just im w8ing few weeks till maybe we can catch some good player (=
btw sexplo, nice to see u r here sometimes, but ive never seen ur ass on wars Worried Sad

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

well im busy nagyi..and now that en came to an 'end' i dunno what i will do now...may be i join ktr and teach them to the basics of ctf lol

^o^

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

i remember u explo saying en will never die, after EK died. Everything dies, and faster than you think.

gg evil by the way i forgot...

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

i never said EN died...still goes on as a team...and this end isnt that kind of end. We can call it a big break. We all hope we will reunion again one day. SO i still can say EN never will die! EN4EVER

^o^

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

between break and died is some differnt!!!!!!

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting