enemycolors

12 replies [Last post]
Dark E
Hello everybody, I am pretty new here so I'l make a little introduction: My name is Tim de Vries (ign Dark*E aka b3nder) and I was forced to come here and play this mod by my 1.16 instagib clan nQe.
now I have a problem, when I set xp_enemycolors to let's say 22222 or 66666 the only colors that change on my enemy are it's head and railgun, the rest remains the same default red or blue color (depending on what team I'm on), first I thought it might be due to the cfg I made for here however it happened on a totaly default cfg aswell.
So I was hoping one of you people might know the cause of the problem and/or even better the solution for this matter because I could not find anything regarding this exact topic with google.

thx in advance, b3nder.

ps. bite my shiney metal ass!

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

set xp_enemymodel keel/xp or tankjr/xp . hope it helps.

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

it is simply a bad comand, try "xp_enemyColors 2222"

you need the C: and 4 numbers. your not in the right place here, it's developing area.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: enemycolors

ew monk, learn the commands, its been since years.

xp_enemycolors "YXXXY"

Where Y are railcolors and X body colors.

Imo it sounds to me like you got a broken bodymodel or something because head is loaded properly, but body not. Do you get any errors when for example, joining a game? try playing keel/xp urself in ffa localserver and look if there are some.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

bha i am just bad on this but i remember its needed to use a C on this command, "xp_enemyColors XXXX" nope? skull owned

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

sorry monk, but commands are not case sensitive, you can even shout R_GAMMA for example.

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

for me it is. see on yr cfg, i think you have : "xp_enemyColors XXXX"

Dark E

well enemymodels do work, I just have a problem with the colors and I think it has to do with something else than the commands.
I get the same problem on any cfg.

Dark E

ow cool didn't se the new replies yet xD uhm I set it as keel/pm so il try putting it as keel/xp
highly possible that that's the problem I should have read better Tongue thx alot guys!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
2!S*Monk! wrote:

for me it is. see on yr cfg, i think you have : "xp_enemyColors XXXX"

do you know what case sensitive means? Chatterbox

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

try in game : "xp_enemycolors 1234" and reply here if that affect something. im bored