Config: e6
    Gametype: TDM
    Maps: dm3, dm2, overkill
    Timelimit: 20min
    Punkbuster: 1
    Pure: 0
[/]
Login or register to view attached files

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

Here the rest

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

nice one! respect to EN. unlucky this time Mcn, maybe next time ? Winking

ps. any chance of some demos ?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

nice McN, really nice Big grin mayby next time U own EN

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

Thanks for the game guys...i really enjoyed it Cool

*KINETIC*

It seems like McN is one big clan - you can't get scores like that vs EN without being a top clan. Congratulations guys and looking forward to seeing you in future matches.

And of course it's nice to see EN playing again and as usual winning. How about letting others win vs you guys? I will pay good Big grin

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture
*KINETIC* wrote:

I will pay good Big grin

some of us want a new PC, so share alot of money then we will gave up a map Laughing

.Sy[]N'-

nice score McN, gg

lets do it again! after years..

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
® EN 3:0 McN/17.08.07

gg both, Why EN dont use ur real names...?

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

akro.
symptom's picture

this is their real nicks.

here u see fakes:

http://www.excessiveplus.net/clandb/id=7

is it el mafia (or EN?) ekhm... :roll:

+1

KABBOM!·SOUL·
aLesTone's picture

gg McN for your very good score, as Kinetic said you can only be a Top clan to have a score like that against EN, again gg to McN an to EN