® [EN] 3:0 {FUC} /12.11.06

24 replies [Last post]
XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

gg both teams

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

yeah relax gas Tongue it was more like funwar (but honestly i was so pissed off last map Tongue stupid wrongplace with flag lamT, and i didt wanted to play it wcp4, is shit Laughing, im just sad that setesh dont want to play with us Sad, if setesh would play instead of me on 1st map we could win bcuz seems 2 dase and alas understand each other (witch we didnt knew cuz we were so fuckin unprepared Tongue) and made good offence, other maps, hmm lol @ our teamplay and squad Tongue i shouldt even play against en! btw gg and hell fun XD im with odin, lets make some funwar next weekend Happy... next ranked war we will prepare and play best squad and u r fuckin beaten noobs Winking

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow BTW Secrete each of your screenes have half Mbyte Big grin You should in future sqeeze in Photoshop or else and those screens then will be about 80 kbytes each, 1,5 Mbytes is waisting of space.. Happy
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
>FuC<*Gr3eN* wrote:

im just sad that setesh dont want to play with us Sad

boo... shame on seth Sad

about the maps...
wcp9 started good for us... but then you changed your tactic... and somehow our offense didnt get the flag out for some time...
wcp18 we simply got a great strategy this time Tongue not like on our funwar Happy
wcp4 was more a funmap...

>FuC<*Gr3eN* wrote:

next ranked war we will prepare and play best squad and u r fuckin beaten noobs Winking

we are looking forward to it Big grin
btw. we also werent prepared and missed good players... we are never prepared tho Tongue

@rena... Im Secret (edit: you saw it by yourself now Laughing... and yes I will remember it for future postings Big grin

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

@ wcp18, nah u playd better on funwar we also lol Tongue, this time i think fancy was in bad shape (wasnt his map lol Tongue), he wanted to attack alone and he got 1 flag, @ the very end we switchT and even i brought 2...
@wcp4 ye it was so roflmao

Quote:
btw. we also werent prepared and missed good players... we are never prepared tho

lol u guys r so old (from the beggining of excessive!?!!) that u dont have to prepare, u play with this squad from 2003-04? if im right Tongue, and we r pretty new with our members Winking

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

we are looking forward to it Big grin
btw. we also werent prepared and missed good players... we are never prepared tho Tongue

OMG! u missed nothing Happy U only missed some noobs like my bro Happy

PD: Sorry we couldnt be there, i will slap him for u lmao

odin [EN]
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

somehow our offense didnt get the flag out for some time...

ya ma dick is so fukn big... couldnt move fast :roll:

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture
odin [EN] wrote:

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:
somehow our offense didnt get the flag out for some time...

ya ma dick is so fukn big... couldnt move fast :roll:

Thats why my bro could have been a help, his dick is so small and can move faster Happy

odin [EN]

wow from where u know that ur brother has a small dick? u looked?

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

lot's of love lot's of love...