EN 2:1 DS/29.08.07

37 replies [Last post]
'Rubber Ducky'
akro. wrote:

Astro BoY wrote:
. Not e5/r...leave that for the skilless ppl xD

Laughing

you forgot good e5 times? Camping, switching, laming?Now you're gangsta, coz you play e6. Hah.

Yep he is Mafia now Big grin

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Keeper- Rofl. I could talk about tvl vs en much more deeper, but i wont. I didnt do it in the tvl vs en topic, then i wont start it in an other topic. Im not crying, i dont do excuses... Ur the kid here =]
Abarth- whats so funny? Send a pm. Happy
Akro- I didnt forget. e5 was a good cfg when the switch wasnt 0! I remember how many games we played in the past (= Great Ek times xD
And yea im in the maffia now, so be ready for the rematch as soon as possible, cause the mafia wont let u go till u down ^o^

^o^

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

heh nice one DS Winking looked like gg's

why can't you guys meet E5 and E6 half way and and call it E56 Winking funny huhu, I feel sad to see you guys argue all the time.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Its not sad, its funny Laughing

^o^

*BNT* TYP!

if e5/r is skillless u could own anybody u want, but im quite sure u cant. Happy

not everybody is switch lameing, its a bit sad that u put the whole e5/r playing community to one side (the lame side Happy ) , Offcourse this also counts for the e6 bashers Happy

but ey, yas is right;

no config is totally skilless or noobish. if you prefer one side or another it is fine, you dont have to keep going over it again and again.

what i wanna add; stop writing those offensive comments about e5/r in a topic where nobody is talking about configs or whatever., its totally not necessary and has nothing to do with the topic. you only keep the "flame" burning... think what u want, keep it for your self, thats fine.

ONTOPIC: Goodgame DS.

pure e5r whore

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Well i even didnt read what u wrote cause i really dont care Happy Btw u should have send this to my pm box. Always make from everything offtopic guys. Thats what is sad lol.

^o^

*BNT* TYP!
Astro BoY wrote:

Well i even didnt read what u wrote cause i really dont care Happy Btw u should have send this to my pm box. Always make from everything offtopic guys. Thats what is sad lol.

LOL Big grin

you should have read it, because i blame you starting the offopic discussion again. its not necessary.

pure e5r whore

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

ehhhh, I will repeat: those who dont like e5/e5r - play e6.cfg. Those who dont like e6 - play e5/e5r.cfg. And comments like explo's or others' ones - keep for Yourself or talk about that stuff on another topic.

GG DS and EN

Nothing is impossible

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture

Then why u still continue this? why dont keep it for youself?? and talk about the cw! cuz this is a cw topic!

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

hehe DS goes e6... nice :twisted: