EN 2:0 pGv/25.11.07

49 replies [Last post]
SEQVENCE
Fala's picture

not bad.. i hope i can return so fast!! and in ctf match can play for pgv..
and next time patty and me can play to.
I tink it was good game...
Cu in final round Cool Cool Cool :twisted:

Music .... !!!! .... Music .... Progressive Music .... !!! .... Music .... !!!! .... Music

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

i bet patty wanted to play with magik some rounds strip-poker in spectator Laughing

UnknownUser807 wrote:

oO arena66? interesting choice. gg's

after long time it was something new to play it and not all time dm17 gell fuc Big grin

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture
^█EN█si|_encE wrote:

i bet patty wanted to play with magik some rounds strip-poker in spectator Laughing

bah... Sil, i thought it stays between us Tongue i told u, dont say to anybody, cuz i was with patty and magik....and it was good:P patty is a good girl Big grin Big grin

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

u dont made the single pic for me Talk to the hand

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

Kefir
Impact's picture
odin [EN] wrote:

Kefir wrote:
DRAW NAMES DRAW NAMES Tongue haha Big grin GG Happy Cool

what u speaking about? that are my ogc_names 1 Cool

im talk a but Big grin blabla_names 1 ;] red in red team names upper enemy head Big grin lolz how u can play on it Big grin Laughing out loud bastart Big grin

Look for my BFG at Space Station

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
Kefir wrote:

odin [EN] wrote:
Kefir wrote:
DRAW NAMES DRAW NAMES Tongue haha Big grin GG Happy Cool

what u speaking about? that are my ogc_names 1 Cool

im talk a but Big grin blabla_names 1 ;] red in red team names upper enemy head Big grin lolz how u can play on it Big grin Laughing out loud bastart Big grin

blablabla, yeah "you are talk A BUT" ... Big grinLaughing out loud

gg both clans.

Nothing is impossible

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

Nice score. Happy
EN in very nice lineup so small chances for opponents Big grin

Anyway can be nice to see revenge in ctf? Tongue

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

its the only lineup we have since month Big grin just soul was missed this time the lazy ass Laughing and termy did a long time shower!!!!!!!!!!!

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture

u call it shower? Surprise bah actually he wasnt there Tongue in the whole cw Happy so i think was more than a shower Tongue hehehe but i wont tell u the details Big grin Laughing out loud

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

testbox FTW!