13 replies [Last post]
><*IOD1O

THX Big grin Winking

Ktulu!·ED·
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

Ktulu!·ED· wrote:
*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:
GG QAC

i'm getting a little bit disturbed... Why the fuck don't the good clans play against the other good clans... isn't boring to win a new clan, that doesn't have good skills?
omg?!

Hey dirty, We fight everyone without problems, but if (good clans) dont accept we cant do nothing, and since we like play cw's we easy fight who accept, that's all.
As u can see in Challenge topic, we are currently looking to fight EN, KOD, so
dear mate.. Big grin

ps: and imo that challenge system no good, we should adopt something like in football so all clans will have a direct match. go and return then at the end of season u can really know who's the best. but.. ahh not easy to do. Happy cya

clanranking is perfect we just need to implement a league or something like in bro to have more wars between topclans cauz yep very hard to find someone in the top to play against. fortunatly some clan want to learn and even when they are new, they have balls enough to play against the best Happy

I Agree, clanrank works fine, but ye a kind of league will be nice.
anyway we are going O.T. here, better open a post about, maybe community/clans can organize it for next season.
cya.

lock.

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture
Ktulu!·ED· wrote:

*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:
GG QAC

i'm getting a little bit disturbed... Why the fuck don't the good clans play against the other good clans... isn't boring to win a new clan, that doesn't have good skills?
omg?!

Hey dirty, We fight everyone without problems, but if (good clans) dont accept we cant do nothing, and since we like play cw's we easy fight who accept, that's all.
As u can see in Challenge topic, we are currently looking to fight EN, KOD, so
dear mate.. Big grin

ps: and imo that challenge system no good, we should adopt something like in football so all clans will have a direct match. go and return then at the end of season u can really know who's the best. but.. ahh not easy to do. Happy cya

ah i din't only mean u Winking