®ED |3:0| JDS [CTF] 28.10.2008

38 replies [Last post]
|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

Jeffer I dont like what you are saying... that really sucked what you just wrote... Worried

Nothing is impossible

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

Jeff-fa-fa...if you really dont see the difference its you who shall grow up :roll:

oldskool'shox
eu.jeff wrote:

lmao, how stupid are e5 players..

in plus ppl would say yes you're right they sucked that war.

once again e5 is showing how stupid it is Worried

all i see, is that often ppl from the plus community start to flame in e5 threads. talking bs about the "smart" plus community and insult e5 players. :roll: maybe you got a small dick or male boobs (or actually both Laughing) but next time you want to push your ego, then do it elsewhere and leave your fingers away from e5 threads. Winking

odin [EN]

yep i agree... its the plus ppl which always come here and talk shit... sure e5 ppl do that too (spezialy me Big grinLaughing out loud) but u arent any better!!!

hmm magik... u get some JDS ppl for some fun on ED server this evening? would be cool Winking

ps.: cruci... change ur nick back to BNT freak.... thats 10 times more cool Winking

CRUCIFIX*KoD
crucifix's picture
odin [EN] wrote:

ps.: cruci... change ur nick back to BNT freak.... thats 10 times more cool Winking

After hard drunky haloween my mind is totally evil and demonic so I can't do it now for u m8y :twisted:
Satan is my lord! Praying

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
CRUCIFIX*KoD wrote:

odin [EN] wrote:

After hard drunky haloween my mind is totally evil and demonic so I can't do it now for u m8y :twisted:
Satan is my lord! Praying

oh i bet he is

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

ICECUBE OF BORG

Nice results ED well played Happy

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

jeff really i dont know @ what are u talking bro.....

gg ED, next time JDS u rox guys Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<