*E5R* TDML ~2011~

136 replies [Last post]
DEFCON*RKT
bfgjon's picture

p!nky wrote:

futema si tu Tongue

EVOL.GASOL

ROFL but still playing E5 nubs? tonigh i will play ... where!!!!!!

Alas and SethS you guys still loose? xD now i am back and wanna win some nubs!

Honey Seth!

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

WAAZZZZAAAAA!!!!

^t
smasherchif's picture

omg guys, haven't you realized yet that all your excessive-alike configs (including e5r) were just a mistake. i mean ppl that were playing these cfgs made a mistake: instead of creating good plus-alike cfgs they simply started playing some default stuff that was shipped with mr pants' excessive! if ppl learned new mod's cfg system they surely would create something more playable!

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

oldskool'shox
^t wrote:

omg guys, haven't you realized yet that all your excessive-alike configs (including e5r) were just a mistake. i mean ppl that were playing these cfgs made a mistake: instead of creating good plus-alike cfgs they simply started playing some default stuff that was shipped with mr pants' excessive! if ppl learned new mod's cfg system they surely would create something more playable!

then go and play your plus-alike cfgs and shut up! Chatterbox

outofhere!
hook's picture

Cup failed! This Event is Closed!

Sad but True!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!