®[E5R*TDML*2011] WGVD 2:0 MG'C

13 replies [Last post]
epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

i was talking about blackFX from WGVD he was trail and just before the match he became full member

i didn't knew that he wasn't full member .. its hard to know who is new and who is full member since these cups don't have members registration like old times .. now i need to watch clandb and check the new clan members dates to see if some1 is new or trial .. and its not much time to do that before a cw starts ..

how this game will count or so is a matter for the organizers (asphyx) and for ranking the rank mods (skullhead and fate) esp considering that there were actualy 2 members that in clandb were seen as trials
blackfx & classified

*ZMB*SEEBZ* wrote:
BlackFX -> *WgvD* BlackFX (Trial)

*ZMB*SEEBZ* wrote:

Deadbow- *WgvD* Classified -Trial

so i don't know .. i tried my best..

*ZMB*SEEBZ*
Seebz's picture

Well, If someone checked clandb, they were made full members some time ago, and I forgot to post about it in the forum, though perk made the changes in clandb. I made the post before the cw just to announce it publically since I forgot.

P-ERK *WGVD*
Perk's picture

very well played Happy sorry i couldnt be there, i have some wlan issues (connection drops sometimes)

asphyx said in rules of this cup that clandb counts so i put them there with their right status.. i never cared about this clan/team member thread.. sorry that it was not up to date there.. in clandb all should have been all right..

please communicate such potential traps on time and with the right seriousness not that a not wrongdoing clan has the misfortune to be dropped from the cup because of some minor inconveniences like announcing the players in the wrong place

well.. good games and good luck in the rest of the cup