[Resolved]e+ update for servers

17 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Maybe I am noob or stupid to find, but I can't find nowhere e+ update for servers from 21. august which I saw that have Beer, Camel's servers and Asphyx's servers. You guys forgot to publish it or what? Last which is published is from 4. july. Happy

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

this update is not a public one, it is made for testing purposes, and doesn't changes anything in gameplay

I am addicted to life.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

It's private so agents of EDAWNE and of q43a/militia don't steal precious code AGHAGHAXGHANXA

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

outofhere!
hook's picture

hmmmm xp_date 21 August...pssssstttttttttt secret version!? Big smile betatest version..

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

like none of other games have not beta testers and beta testing period...

I am addicted to life.

mow Q [EN]

I have no idea why some people have to turn everything into ridicule. On the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time that files of e+ would be used in a unauthorised way. (And yes, i was a edawn proponent, until i recognized that Foksie and Trance abused my good will)

ShadyAK's picture

This is game from 1999 and code originated in 2003, it is not development of Brink multiplayer game, so "closed secret beta testing" seems a little over-paranoid. Even the guy who is making the standalone XCSV is happy for public recognition and does not hide his mod.
edit: Just saw mow's reply. You guys take all this 2serious. I was making an ESR style "Have you tried Militia?" joke and you got all personal and butthurt. LOCK THREAD PLX

[+]

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

u are simply clueless Shady, its good to read Yours "xaxaxa jokes" and see how u do humiliate yourself with all those "wisdoms"

I am addicted to life.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: e+ update for servers
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

It's private so agents of EDAWNE and of q43a/militia don't steal precious code AGHAGHAXGHANXA

I'm also edawn beta team, even before we started doing this and that edawn dev said not interested Happy

ps: version wasnt public because it got several updates kinda after each week, its to much of a hazzle for all server admins to upgrade, but dont worry, next beta might be still this month.

edit: pps: mow, trance isnt into edawn since like, forever. he liked the purpose of the mod the time it was released, but afterwards he also quit. trance is nowadays doing the streamer for levelupyourgame, guess he is still thinking that his oppinion is the one and only. (ppps: i know exactly he will hear that cuz of ank spying service)

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

ShadyAK's picture
animalchik wrote:

u are simply clueless Shady, its good to read Yours "xaxaxa jokes" and see how u do humiliate Yourself with all those "wisdoms"

Which wisdoms? I am sitting here bored of staring at 22" LCD reviews for 2 hours ;c Since the Edawne times, it's hard to take anything with "excessive" in title. For more info, please e-mail

[+]

mow Q [EN]

ank SS lol, sometimes the ironie goes strange ways.