DS 2:0 DEVA/30.07.2006/RANKED

28 replies [Last post]
bazz
Bazz's picture

i play with him so many times on pb servs too so i dont think that he is cheating. too much talking about it , imho he's clean but ofc good that U paste the log : ]

if i play on fov 180 or higher I'm a cheater too ? LOL

HELLA
Scarstruck's picture

Panics bro is ram i think, so like panic prolly didnt realise he had a cheat in his folder, prolly from when ram played ect...hmm however this brings up the topic foksie made about keeping e+ folder clean, if panic you have shared your q3 with your bro, then ultimatley, its your fault, rams a terrorist imo or you downloaded the cheat, and used the cheat knowingly, therefore your also a terrorist like your bro, i hope its the first one.

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V

Warren G
FELiX's picture

Quote:
Bazz:
if i play on fov 180 or higher I'm a cheater too ? LOL

Dont make me lol:> u dont see different bettwen fov and angle aimbot work (mon_fov) in other word: mon_fov = it set fov for aimbot, in how big angle aimbot see enemy and will kill they.

cg_fov is not mon_fov

Quote:
Hella:
Panics bro is ram i think, so like panic prolly didnt realise he had a cheat in his folder, prolly from when ram played ect...hmm however this brings up the topic foksie made about keeping e+ folder clean, if panic you have shared your q3 with your bro, then ultimatley, its your fault, rams a terrorist imo or you downloaded the cheat, and used the cheat knowingly, therefore your also a terrorist like your bro, i hope its the first one.

I dont care whos his brother. Pb dont see who play who download cheat! It scan all disc. I heard bilions times history about brothers, sisters, whos use cheat.

GASP
f1x's picture

There should be formed a special Team called 'Cheating Inspection'... I'm serious. it's will be very useful. Something like Police or Security at [E+].

bazz
Bazz's picture

ahh flex przepraszam Cie mistrzu , jak mogłem sie pomylić

R|_|S}{
...Rush...'s picture

I see....cheaters can play again on servers and clanwars....

Well Welcome back....come on cheaters...welcome !!!

-"GER CLAN"
-RAM
-LOCO

and GASP !!! ---->"U dont think he cheat ?" ROTFL...pls READ the forums and watch the PROOFS !!! Winking Evil Evil Evil

Asus H310, Intel i5 9600k, 16Gb DDR4, RTX 3060, Logitech MX518

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Quote:
"...Rush..." I see....cheaters can play again on servers and clanwars....

Well Welcome back....come on cheaters...welcome !!!

-"GER CLAN"
-RAM
-LOCO

and GASP !!! ---->"U dont think he cheat ?" ROTFL...pls READ the forums and watch the PROOFS !!! Winking Evil Evil Evil

As I said before in case of DEVA wining this CW will not be ranked because no E+ referee on server which then check PB ON and PURE ON. Only in that case DEVA with PANIC will score rank points. Nobody can force DS to not play against DEVA with cheater in. So, DS won and no problem with ranking.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

GASP
f1x's picture
R|_|S}{ wrote:

ahh... I don't klnow what to say I don't want to defend cheaters if they are really cheat. But maybe I usualy think about ppl positive and trust them easily... Thinking