Dota 2 Beta

8 replies [Last post]
alast0r
execrable's picture
Hey guys,

as many of you know Dota 2 Beta is out now however you need a Key to play it and Key are limited. There were several signups for Keys where I participated but unfortunately I didnt get one Sad
So, if theres someone who can share a Dota 2 Beta Key with me I'd really appreciate that.

-alastor

HYPER*KOSTUR

i can check that for you, my really good friend (first neighbor) is playing dota2 for fnatic and i think he is able to provide that keys, i saw he play that via steam, you need that steam key or something difrent?

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

alast0r
execrable's picture

that would be so great!!!
yes it runs via Steam. Heres my steam name: ixwhyzed
He shold be able to send (kind of invitation or sth like that) it to me via steam

triv'
trivium's picture
HYPER*KOSTUR wrote:

i can check that for you, my really good friend (first neighbor) is playing dota2 for fnatic and i think he is able to provide that keys, i saw he play that via steam, you need that steam key or something difrent?

ye steam
i would love to have a key aswell Tongue

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
triv' wrote:

HYPER*KOSTUR wrote:

ye steam

i didnt knew u liked to play those kind of games Tongue

it reminds me in some part of trix, who is addicted to LOL game Tongue isnt that true trix0r ? Smug

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

Loxotron

If anyone has an additional key for dota 2, send me pls Happy

akali
3M'darkangel wrote:

triv' wrote:
HYPER*KOSTUR wrote:

ye steam

i didnt knew u liked to play those kind of games Tongue

it reminds me in some part of trix, who is addicted to LOL game Tongue isnt that true trix0r ? Smug

yes yes! and i need beta on dota 2 aswell ;3 unfortunately i didnt get it on fkn 10 different emails >.<

On board since august 2007.

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH.

SziIi
Szili's picture

i cant connect to battlenet Big grin the cd key is invalid D: where can i change it?

triv'
trivium's picture

sm1 still jelly ? :DD

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage