CSAMaUeR's picture

Nice Game both Clans! Big grin

DEESH * DSS
Scorpion-DS's picture

good match Cool

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow What now Thinking:
What a hell I do now ? Happy Should I take this result for rank or not Thinking: |DEVA| leaders simply ignore what I wrote here Thinking: :!: So, |DEVA| win. And it is so hard invite one of official E+ referees Thinking: I beleve that PB = On and Pure On because that was FSC and Cw was on FSC server. Happy I need prove from DS clan spectators. Now it is not case |DEVA|.Panic, I talk a lot with people which know better then I about cheathing and they have same opinion. Cvar mon_fov=180 is from cheathing programm, but |DEVA|.Panic actualy not catched for cheating but catched with dirty Q3.cfg :!: we never will find out did he got cfg from somone who cheat, or he have installed cheat code but never busted. So, obligation of presence official E+ referee was some kind of meassure and punishment, but |DEVA| ignore that :!: What a hell I supouse to do Thinking:
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

CROW . RS*
phenomen_one's picture

GG deva we started well but we didnt continued! nice DEVA!

LOOUDER * DSS
deva.ozzy's picture

What Xor Shock Panic is not cheater Confused it is good player ...

V One Shot ! V

One shot, one kill, no luck - just skill !

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

HB nice game on DM7 Happy gg

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

thanks. Dm7 was good ;>

It was my very first match in bro cfg ; P

DNA * XENO
Xeno's picture

seems like GG Big grin

GEAR:
- Mouse: Logitech mx518 + Icemat Padsurfer
- Mousepad: Steelpad Qck Mini
- Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 pro

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

Quote:
Renatalis: Arrow What now Thinking:
What a hell I do now ? Happy Should I take this result for rank or not Thinking: |DEVA| leaders simply ignore what I wrote here Thinking: :!: So, |DEVA| win. And it is so hard invite one of official E+ referees Thinking: I beleve that PB = On and Pure On because that was FSC and Cw was on FSC server. Happy I need prove from DS clan spectators. Now it is not case |DEVA|.Panic, I talk a lot with people which know better then I about cheathing and they have same opinion. Cvar mon_fov=180 is from cheathing programm, but |DEVA|.Panic actualy not catched for cheating but catched with dirty Q3.cfg :!: we never will find out did he got cfg from somone who cheat, or he have installed cheat code but never busted. So, obligation of presence official E+ referee was some kind of meassure and punishment, but |DEVA| ignore that :!: What a hell I supouse to do Thinking:
Regards

I'm very glad that at least somebody still continues caring about probably busted cheaters. That's not the first case of that kind. I hope clans will be more strict someday than they are now refering to the choice of their squads. In my opinion it's not acceptable that cheaters get busted - stay away for some weeks - and come back as if there was nothing.
Respect for your good eye on such issues, Rena.

Regards,
Absti Cool

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture

:roll: