defrag.cfg | 2.5

20 replies [Last post]
Miguel

thx for answer ilca but i don't know what the hell you are talking about Tongue .. i will try to copy PHYSICS_DOUBLE_JUMPS | PHYSICS_RAMP_JUMPS in

else if ($xp_promode == 1) {
	$xp_physics = 3;

^t
smasherchif's picture
Miguel wrote:

thx for answer ilca but i don't know what the hell you are talking about Tongue .. i will try to copy PHYSICS_DOUBLE_JUMPS | PHYSICS_RAMP_JUMPS in

else if ($xp_promode == 1) {
	$xp_physics = 3;

should be like this:
$xp_physics = PHYSICS_CONTROL_FORWARD | PHYSICS_CONTROL_SIDEWARD | PHYSICS_RAMP_JUMPS | PHYSICS_DOUBLE_JUMPS;
or
$xp_physics = PHYSICS_CONTROL_FORWARD | PHYSICS_CONTROL_SIDEWARD | PHYSICS_CONTROL_STOP | PHYSICS_RAMP_JUMPS | PHYSICS_DOUBLE_JUMPS;

i'm not sure about PHYSICS_CONTROL_STOP flag, it's set in cmpa cfg, but it's not set in the original defrag.cfg: '3' means PHYSICS_CONTROL_FORWARD | PHYSICS_CONTROL_SIDEWARD.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

GE
Miguel wrote:

this cfg work in 2.2b?? i can't feel the same than defrag mod Puzzled

No, because i havent updated it yet

GE

New version 2.4:

Now compatible with 2.2b

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

Quote:
/pmove_fixed - Typically the player physics advances by small time periods. When this command is enabled, all players will use fixed physics, the time between two periods of physics will be the same for all players. The length of time between two periods of player physics can be set with the variable /pmove_msec. Enable these commands to make all players physics independent of players framerate.

Example : for pure rules on DeFRaG, /pmove_fixed must be set to "1" and /pmove_msec must be set to "8".

What is the link between \pmove_fixed "1" and allow overbounces?

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

mow Q [EN]

The link? Well, overbounce is an physics-bug and it just works if when the fix is disabled. Haven't u left this place actually?

eXtreme.nosia!
Nosia's picture

Btw what a problem to play in original defrag? Or to play in ql? Why to make this cfgs for e+?

You are gangsters? No! We are russians!

mow Q [EN]

why not? why u play railonly in e+?

Miguel
GE wrote:

New version 2.4:

Now compatible with 2.2b

thx mate.. wujuu..
thx ilca too for help

eXtreme.nosia! wrote:

Btw what a problem to play in original defrag? Or to play in ql? Why to make this cfgs for e+?

qlive cfg??? instagib cfg??? e+ is based too in another mod excessive ovekill(mr.pants)

GE

New version 2.5:

small server fix