DA 2:0 DS/21.08.07

34 replies [Last post]
ghost

kepeer my froind it was first CTF game ever played by DS (corec me if im wrong) they normaly dont play CTF and sayed it on forums that they dont iven want eny ranking games in CTF,. so what u want prove now? pick a clan who has only a tiny experience in CTF and it wont be so easy im can garantie u that

beside not only u have things to do same as u they were informed in short peroid of time, so just calm down couse it looks like unnesesery emotion involved after beating up prety strong clan

im dont realy get what u want from them now u should also calm down and reread what was writen here abrado

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
|pGv|AbarTh wrote:

palme You dont know what are You saying hehe ... da will be ctf master, RIGHT RENO!? Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Heh I hope so m8 Winking

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

** turasinho
Turas's picture
ghost wrote:

kepeer my froind it was first CTF game ever played by DS (corec me if im wrong) (..)

The first one was with Ko : > Yeah , we're ctf noobs and it will stay like this i think Happy

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

dunno what's written in polish but i guess nobody forced ds to play ctf if they dont want/are not ready, i dont think also that da is the best ctf clan. It's always cool to beat a good clan, let them have their fun. Now da has to challenge some known good ctf clan if they feel that good Winking good luck u might need it ! Happy

ghost

@bodz, nobody from ds dosent have eny prob with a lose in CTF, its only about ascari geten a lil confused couse war was organised fast but he still dont mind a lose

so they dont complain about it and dont want make out it fw, but u guys sugesting othervise Thinking

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

I dont care that we lost.. Only DA have some probs.. Just this cw was organised too fast for me. I have training with kod and trs wrtining to me that we are plyin with da. Heh i thought that it will be fw cuz after this cw we have fw vs hyper.. But nevermind. Congratz DA that u won even with so many probs that u've got. Try to play with 2sweet or ko and then we can see how good u r in ctf Happy For me u can close this topic cuz this is getting sensless. Keep your won da Tongue

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

I dont care that we lost.. Only DA have some probs.. Just this cw was organised too fast for me. I have training with kod and trs wrtining to me that we are plyin with da. Heh i thought that it will be fw cuz after this cw we have fw vs hyper.. But nevermind. Congratz DA that u won even with so many probs that u've got. Try to play with 2sweet or ko and then we can see how good u r in ctf Happy For me u can close this topic cuz this is getting sensless. Keep your won da Tongue

on FW vs 2!Sweet map ctf1 DA win, but for 2!Sweet not plays best ppl

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

on FW(...)

Winking

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote: