CW ::: WASP2 vs. FOP - Saturday, 8 December

39 replies [Last post]
1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

i can be a demo/ observer or a referee...

I win because I'm good...you win because you're on my team.
Everytime I think of Vex, I think of buttsex.

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote:

Looky here mister pulsinator...i kill owls for a living (ps i love you BFF pulse)

THE TRUTH IS OUT Surprise

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
1MPULSE|BE| wrote:

i can be a demo/ observer or a referee...

Shini from BE Clan will be the referee.

Stabby, unless Penguin Man tells me that you will be an observer/demo recorder for FOP, you cannot be on the server as you are not currently a member of either Clan.

***FF***GEORGE W.
Jake's picture

he can idc

the dinosaurs died out because YOU touch yourself at night...

1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

yay Big grin

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote:

Looky here mister pulsinator...i kill owls for a living (ps i love you BFF pulse)

***FF***GEORGE W.
Jake's picture

good clan war and stabby should have tried and i bet we would of had a long cw Big grin but it was fun!

the dinosaurs died out because YOU touch yourself at night...

1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

i was trying exept for the last round...cause it was the 3 best people shadowKde, Kitro dude and aba...i knew that we were in deep shit that round

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote:

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

GG FOP. PenguinMan, keep building your Clan and stay active.

On behalf of WASP2, I would like to thank Shini from the BE Clan for refereeing the match. Shini has assisted with matches before but this was her first CW where she was the sole referee and demo recorder. GJ Shini.

Clan War Results:

WASP2 (3) FOP (Innocent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demo of 7++

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demo of Q3DM11

Demo of CPM14

To view the demos, for those who may not know:

1. Create a folder (directory) named demos in your Q3 ExcessivePlus folder (directory).

2. Copy the demos to that folder (directory).

3. Open Q3 and load the ExcessivePlus Mod

4. On the Q3 Main Menu go to Demos and play them.

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture

Bah, for some strange reason I though this CW was today, my apologies for not showing up. Not sure why I agreed considering the date/time, unless those details were posted after I had agreed. To be fair, I have posted previously that I would not be availible on Saturdays since I work.

Congrats on our? win. Happy

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

NP Digit. The day and time were never changed, you probably got mixed up because we usually play on Sundays. This is the first FW/CW that I can recall you ever missed.