®cw// mi3 vs TwT 2:0// 15.01.2012

20 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: cw// mi3 vs TwT 2:0// 15.01.2012
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

killstreak depends on skill of enemies ;] they lose by big difference in scores. if you will look at that from bopoh sied you will see that it was just nice - specialy at dm7 where mi3 had control and lose it for some time cuz of bopoh Happy

GG.

Last time I played against twt my team was so overpowered that we partially stopped using railgun. Besides that I think its funny especially fps commenting like that, still wanna see him acing against a good clan. Smug

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
BOPOH wrote:

The game was good, the enemy team played well, just look how they all came running to me Happy

but you were like

xD

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

XV!BENEDYKT wrote:
killstreak depends on skill of enemies ;] they lose by big difference in scores. if you will look at that from bopoh sied you will see that it was just nice - specialy at dm7 where mi3 had control and lose it for some time cuz of bopoh Happy

GG.

Last time I played against twt my team was so overpowered that we partially stopped using railgun. Besides that I think its funny especially fps commenting like that, still wanna see him acing against a good clan. Smug

<--- 35 killstreak Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

/
q3fun's picture

and , You say that a 3m good clan, also implying twt and mi3 bad clans...

perhaps you thus want to throw us a call?

[TwT]Clan will ready to play with you 3Mclan in the case if you win mi3 clan (ftag, railmania cfg)!

Even so if it happens and it's our turn will come - I'll be happy to do the same with you that on my video, and may even steeper Big grin

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

honestly ? twt stands a chance if it would be 4vs2 Happy

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

mi3 dont want to play vs us at the moment as far as i know Tongue
but we would be happy if so Winking

p.s. we didnt said twt bad clan, even we said it had improved a lot since our last matches Happy

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
BOPOH wrote:

[TwT]Clan will ready to play with you 3Mclan in the case if you win mi3 clan (ftag, railmania cfg)!

Even so if it happens and it's our turn will come - I'll be happy to do the same with you that on my video, and may even steeper Big grin

for my you are\ better team then inactive clans like sneaky basterd wifth there lider / better is play ore watch game? Laughing skull dont like fps and darky is pervert Happy

Happy

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
zarzyn wrote:

BOPOH wrote:

for my you are\ better team then inactive clans like sneaky basterd wifth there lider / better is play ore watch game? Laughing skull dont like fps and darky is pervert Happy

i totaly agree with this argumentS! Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: cw// mi3 vs TwT 2:0// 15.01.2012

now just to the hillarious side of the story, I was playing a mixed fw with some other guys that are not in 3m. Fail darky.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

now just to the hillarious side of the story, I was playing a mixed fw with some other guys that are not in 3m. Fail darky.

not fail cos i know about wich team u talk Tongue were u used shotgun only or it was lg?so fail for u :PPPPPP

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway