27 replies [Last post]
VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 TwT // 28.12. 2012

GG

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
BOPOH wrote:

gg? no! it server lags which you gave us cannot be GG!

Awwwwww....... It's always almost the same with you.... STOP CRYING and die like a man Tongue

GG Sneaky's

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!! Happy

I am not responsible for what you think or say, just for what I say!
I never howl with the wolves, don't speak another to hear.
I have my own opinion & I insist.
Those who do not get along have only themselves to blame.

/
q3fun's picture
APOLLO wrote:

BOPOH wrote:
gg? no! it server lags which you gave us cannot be GG!

Awwwwww....... It's always almost the same with you.... STOP CRYING and die like a man Tongue

GG Sneaky's

bg.

equinox

sneaky still not bored of taking easy points for ranking? Tongue

alienM
alienM's picture
equinox wrote:

Cmon, cheater, gtfo from clans which have good reputation. We won you so easy even with your useless cheats.
P.S. Does your cheats work only on qlinsta config? Because you seems to be scared to play on any other. Do you maybe want to play vs us on Bene's favorite config (r4e09f) next week? Ah yes, I forgot, you can't play, you are banned, aww, sad life. Anyway, maybe IS clan want play it without you?

equinox
alienM wrote:

equinox wrote:

Cmon, cheater, gtfo from clans which have good reputation. We won you so easy even with your useless cheats.
P.S. Does your cheats work only on qlinsta config? Because you seems to be scared to play on any other ( no, i personally think that your failmania and similar configs are retarded and pointless, lucky, no-skill needed). Do you maybe want to play vs us on Bene's favorite config (r4e09f) (this one is also spammy and shit cfg for me) next week? Ah yes, I forgot, you can't play, you are banned, aww, sad life. Anyway, maybe IS clan want play it without you?

you are lame xd funny thing is how you used to speak to me that bananaklan are inviting weaker clans (cky at that time and few more) to take free/easy points for rank from them, but i see you play few times weekly against TwT, which makes you a hypocrite. Kiss

alienM wrote:

Ah yes, I forgot, you can't play, you are banned, aww, sad life

i'll answer you on this with quote from epsilon's answer to my pm directed to him.

epsiplayer wrote:
the verdict is still in discussion. And because of some stuffs that happen rank mods couldn't get a final verdict till now.
So the verdict is not final. Anyway, your case is not a red card case. So that's out of the question. You will not have the red card.

over and out.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

and we need again a /lock topic before the bitch fight starts again !

gg btw

alienM
alienM's picture
equinox wrote:

I see that you don't know anything about rank (not surprised, because you are on bottom). When strong clan play with weaker clan, points which they get are rofl useless. So that situation can be more risked for stronger clan, because if lose that CW, he will decrease in rank for many many points (that is the reason why clan which brought here this ql peopel don't participate in this crappy cup - if some of those not even ranked newcomers surprise them that would be hmm maybe -70 points, ooops). Also we lost many many points when we lost 2 CWs vs skillz this autumn. Skillz is the only clan who won us 2 times this year on our favorite config. So stop calling this clans weak clans, because they are not at all (TwT won Skillz in their last CW). It's not my fault that some other clans don't want play nothing else then qlinsta (their own decision and this is our). I don't give a f about your cheats, but I will give you my forums verdict in this images. Epsi said that you will get 4th ban if you don't change nick in 24h and you didn't do that in properly time. I demand ban for you and you will get it if here exist at least 1% of justice!

/
q3fun's picture
equinox wrote:

you are lame xd funny thing is how you used to speak to me that bananaklan are inviting weaker clans (cky at that time and few more) to take free/easy points for rank from them, but i see you play few times weekly against TwT, which makes you a hypocrite.

we like to play with them railmania, this is the case when all is well on server, this time they have an advantage, since at least two players TwT were blocked, I and Bagdad, enough strong and experienced players, when you have seen before that I or bagdat for 5 minutes scored only 1 - 3 frags...

SKYLINE
skyline's picture

28.12. 2012 ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?