®CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 SF // 10.02. 2013

20 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 SF // 10.02. 2013
zarzyn wrote:

alienM wrote:

Happy in your thinking it will show which clan is better in Railconf. Real rail dont use bfg for move,
Make Cup in that setting . And loke how many sign in. i wish you GL

SF wanted railmania as "fast config". Was their choice, too. What you say about r4e09f? Bfg, hah?!

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

gG both! Winking i hope you will play it more and more.. i wish.. nice to see sneaky in that kind of cw. gl

Everytime I want to post my thoughs here, I face a problem that nobody actually gives a shit about what I say and moreover I don't realy give a shit about a problem I would like to say and I don't write anything.

I'm not often entering any dialogue including Milena vs Mzi/zarzyn/ terror, because every discussion between you is a stupidness from the first side, and huge butthurt from the other side, nothing personal it's exactly how it looks from the spect.

But well, we r talking serious shits now, so I would like to point one thing. I understand you, mzi, in questions related to the railmania. Yes, personally I take it as a shit config too. I understand there realy a big difference between qlinsta and railmania, and forcing clan from the 1st conf playing 2nd is almost the same like forcing defrag player to play plusN with armors and powerups.

The main interest for me in playing railonly configs is a tactic we could make while we playing against other clans. It's a teamwork, it's a fun we getting in teamspeak and etc. I can't get such addictance to the config. Even if it's clear with railmania, why instead of simple agreement of playing one game on r4e or non-modifed rr and 2nd game on qlinsta, there are always some useless flames?

Most of us are plus players, and no, we aren't suggesting you to play plusN with us, it gonna be extremly boring, you understand. But we accepting your home config, on which you should be definielty stronger as well, and as a good will we just requesting one game on the config we like more (rr or r4e). I believe both games could be intersting, but instead on that I always see - "noobs, we dont play other confs" and "pussyes, stucked only with one conf".

I know why Milena suggesting you railmania as config for a 2nd game, because it will be the victory for us with the same chances of your victory on qlinsta. But I believe in rr/r4e there can be a nice battle, and thats the only thing could be matter. Non-acceptance of such conditions are just out of my understanding. I wish you rethink the case, and both of you do one step for that games.

outofhere!
hook's picture
*shorty wrote:

this was such a long cw.. and its a shame each of 3 servers had something wrong with it. sf was crashed in middle of 1st map then changing to era war server which still has qlinsta 1.7 with characteristics of 1.8 version. then 2nd cw... zombie server lagging and sf server crashing again on 2nd map. its just a big shame.. from 20:30 till 22:45. but anyway gg, nice games on qlinsta. also, community server didnt have qlinsta uploaded

Dear Maja.

Full Admin Fault with the Server Crash on Sexy Server . 2 people try in the same time 6 commands to change different maps. Overflowed the Server!

/ref or/rcon load conf/qlinsta_v1.8.cfg on Servers Guyz!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

*shorty

hm, ok, but i didnt use rcon in that time because i was playing and i think referee didnt use it as well because he was just recording. also i didnt use rcon to change maps because i gave referee password of server to gmz. i'll keep an eye if this problem will occur again

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
*shorty wrote:

community server didnt have qlinsta uploaded

Its uploaded... but there was a mistake in the ref.txt ( wich is fixed now )

Watch screeny Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

well played both, except milena

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

mzi.ql wrote:
gG both! Winking i hope you will play it more and more.. i wish.. nice to see sneaky in that kind of cw. gl

i agree, with the exception that i do understand if one clan prefers to play one cfg only. i personally like to play all cfgs for the same reason as fps. every cfg has its tactical differences and its interesting. while playing plus for example i always thought "a cfg with rail only and bfgs/grens for movement would be awesome". turns out it isnt as great as i expected, but still its quite fun and if some clans choose to prefer this, im in. I also value qlinsta for the more "pro" feel about it, tactics are more important, you have to aim every shot, sound-based shooting seems way more important (a point where i still fail against rly good qlinsta players^^) and so on. if a clan prefers that, im in as well.
but: if a clan is ok with any cfg from my personal point of view (as im ok with any, even e6 lol), it just means more wars - more competition.
what i dislike most is not the preference of any cfg but how it evolves to be a stupid war between clans that could simply ignore each other if they're not willing to play.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
mzi.ql wrote:

i agree, with the exception that i do understand if one clan prefers to play one cfg only. i personally like to play all cfgs for the same reason as fps. every cfg has its tactical differences and its interesting. while playing plus for example i always thought "a cfg with rail only and bfgs/grens for movement would be awesome". turns out it isnt as great as i expected, but still its quite fun and if some clans choose to prefer this, im in. I also value qlinsta for the more "pro" feel about it, tactics are more important, you have to aim every shot, sound-based shooting seems way more important (a point where i still fail against rly good qlinsta players^^) and so on. if a clan prefers that, im in as well.
but: if a clan is ok with any cfg from my personal point of view (as im ok with any, even e6 lol), it just means more wars - more competition.
what i dislike most is not the preference of any cfg but how it evolves to be a stupid war between clans that could simply ignore each other if they're not willing to play.

f1
I feel exactly same Happy I know I wrote many times that railmania.cfg is failmania Happy but it's acutally cool when I feel like playing it... but I hate when someone is forcing it on me. I can play all railonly configs.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

I am not a reading fan.. as I hardly read forums, I also never concern with what I have no business with.. but it seems like my feelings hardly miss.. or whatever was it that made me turn to here and specifically look where I did look at, I also have no idea how I noticed my name specially while it was in small letters..

*shorty wrote:

hm, ok, but i didnt use rcon in that time because i was
playing and i think referee didnt use it as well because he was just
recording. also i didnt use rcon to change maps because i gave referee
password of server to gmz. i'll keep an eye if this problem will occur
again

Anyway, I don't really understand what is the conversation is all about.. but I hope I am not being in an indirect way accused with messing up with things regarding the server which is beings spoken about..... and just in case (I don't play any rail only CFG nor interested) maybe the times I played them were 4 times, less or more, I don't even know which servers really are rail only and don't memorize their name, I only very very recently knew that the SF refers to that server name of rail only CFG .... I also don't have time for any of that..

I said all, just in case, please don't take anything seriously,

Since I dropped by, GG for both

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

E><TREME!AM1GO
am1go's picture

who help me ?why when i watching demo i have a lag on map overkill (fly from wall)???

Watch-----Fragged by AM1GO (Extreme clan)----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObOtiq8S5Pw