mzi.ql
mzi's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) >>> sNeAkY 2 : 0 IS / 21.12. 2011

I can believe Surprise Impressive! Oh my.. and nice acc, finally >.>

Good Game! oO

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

gg. how you feel after this cw sneaky in this cfg?

Happy

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

Worried

alienM
alienM's picture

Ahhh, Juliet I told you! Impressive how fast they reacted. For your info "Mzi and company" I wasn't here in game because some problems, but my mates didn't liked this config. I was on TS and they repeated many times "shit cfg, etc, etc,...". Drina didn't even wanted to play CW only because this config. Zack, Fps and Klamot hate it, too. I am not sure, but probably I heared from Style that hate this config, too. So we will continue avoid this config as long as we can. As only Epsi is liking this config, when he is free I will organize some FWs on it because him. We won here yes, but we accepted to play on this config only because IS insisted on only that config and we didn't played vs IS almost 2 years. So , don't worry sweet Mzi, we didn't changed our opinion about this config, at least jet. I must to say to my mates, that I am very proud of you and that this night you showed that you are very brave and united to play even without my "annoying" organization! Lets keep rocking my asses! Kiss Big grin

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
alienM wrote:

gl in future sneaky. and milena when you start this cup.Happy

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

alienM wrote:

gl in future sneaky. and milena when you start this cup.Happy

Rayden's we will start soon as other clans enter in! I hope will not stary with 2 clans because it's sounds like good cup! Puzzled

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Im fine with this config. I dont like it too much, but same I do with railmania or any other rail cfg. The worst I could imagine is ctf gametype at this conf. However, Im ok to play FTAG CWS on it vs well-skilled opponents.

Personally, I wouldn't hurt if we won't play rail cws at all, but I see absolutely no reason to non-partipicate in any events/cups on this cfg while we have enough active squad for that.

Btw, GG IS, maybe next time Happy

juliet

Yeah Smug Next time we don't play on your server Confused

GG Kiss

alienM
alienM's picture
juliet wrote:

Yeah Smug Next time we don't play on your server Confused

GG Kiss

What was wrong with server? I wanted that we play on your server and I don't really know why we didn't when we was there. I guess that some error was there and Bastek suggested RSQT server, but then while I tryed to fix game some of my mates told me that you IS guys (and girls) want to play on our server. If I am wrong, please sorry...

yes, i asked and wanted to play in other server ,because pb of rsqt server kicked me.But im not important if others wanted to stay could play in this server which you choose, without me.... and I would not be any problem with that...we had enought playesr .Even I had no desire...and emocions required. But anyway good game <3

and !YES! i hate this cfg too :]