®CW (CA) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 TwT // 17.12. 2013

14 replies [Last post]
zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Re: CW (CA) // sNeAkY 2 : 0 TwT // 17.12. 2013
alienM wrote:

P.S. Better go ask your clan leader why he is so afraid to play random CW against us...

Darky fix his pc you can try send him pm for Cw Love struck

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

alienM wrote:

P.S. Better go ask your clan leader why he is so afraid to play random CW against us...

Darky fix his pc you can try send him pm for Cw Love struck

Last time when we should play CW with 3m, we almost dragged them into arena, but Darky rejected that completely. I told him then, when he fix PC we will be here. Sooooo, we are here. Ready for every clan in this mod. Also I didn't send pm to Bopoh 2 nights ago, neither to Kuperon last night. Was they who asked for CW. And I am really sorry that you are banned because of CHEATS so you can't have that pleasure to play and you must defecate here, it must be huge pain to you to see that somebody around is successful while you are BANNED. Anyway, since we are active a lot (at least until xmas holiday) EVERY clan which want challenge us, we will gladly accept. Since I know that you are feeding with forums flames, I will make pleasure for me and let you starving. Thats all from my side in this thread. Kiss

ON TOPIC: GG both, well played mates.

kszksz
japierdole's picture

I've read your post once, usually it's enough for me. I understood there is no rule about switching clan for one hour, but here is my question: is it fair? Look, you may don't remember it, or you haven't even been here yet. In one game Killer who was .DA| member and one of leaders under nickname Jackpot after fusion .DA| and H20 played one war in 2!S clan as Trax, he stole his identify in conspiracy with Odin. Here is result, he got banned for year -Killer and Odin, so nowadays is just easier to switch clan for one hour. Can you see my point of view now?

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
alienM wrote:

[
it must be huge pain to you to see that somebody around is successful while you are BANNED. .

i dont feel pain in ass Love struck But you must feel a lot of pain in your Head. So big open space :Any way Happy Holidays.

Happy