®CTFM 2012//R1// BAC 2:0 DVINSK // 08.07.2012

16 replies [Last post]
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Re: CTFM 2012//R1// BAC 2:0 DVINSK // 08.07.2012

It was a whole mess trying to play, first they said hadder couldn't play for being new member, he left server, then they agree to let them play when it was only me and azrael, and then komby joined the server but he got kicked cuz of his error dunno why Confused so it was just me and az, then hadder came back to server and we just started playing 3vs3, we wasn't ready to play yesterday sorry. We had bad organization and that is the result in the game.

As for BAC GG you did your job pretty well, but i'm sure if we meet again it will not be that easy to win against us Happy

- Damian

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

It was a whole mess trying to play, first they said hadder couldn't play for being new member, he left server, then they agree to let them play when it was only me and azrael, and then komby joined the server but he got kicked cuz of his error dunno why Confused so it was just me and az, then hadder came back to server and we just started playing 3vs3, we wasn't ready to play yesterday sorry. We had bad organization and that is the result in the game.

As for BAC GG you did your job pretty well, but i'm sure if we meet again it will not be that easy to win against us Happy

- Damian

You overreacted, I know that he was your member before event started. He was just posted too late Tongue You didnt let me finish.. Good luck in next matches:P

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

Nether
Nether's picture
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

- Damian

We never disagreed, we just informed you that Hadder was not in your clan long enough to play this ranked game and you left the server too without even reading what we had to tell you because the point wasn't to eliminate your team mates till you had to WO as you clearly said it before ragequiting but it was to prevent an organized game not to be ranked.And I'm sorry about the fact that you couldn't play with full skill/mates, that would have been great to have a 5vs5 but organisation is part of the preparation to the cup.GG though, AZ is a wonderful attacker, he's hard to stop when launched. Big grin

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

don't missunderstand me, I was never attacking your desition of hadder I just said our bad organization put us into the loosing side but is ok.

GG

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

our bad organization put us into the loosing side but is ok.

or the winner team

silence is better than bullshit

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

Great game!

Komby wasn't the only one with the pb problems, I had them as well and because of that I couldn't play ctf1 which is the strongest map for me, I'm pretty much insane defender up there. Especially feeling Azrael's breath on my back is an awesome dose of adrenalin for my blood :)
Anyway the game on ctf2 was very nice and tough.

Apart of your and our road in the cup, I hope we will still organize some regular FW's and CW's at CTF gametype, you're my favourite clan to play against ;)

GG!

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain