CTF Round Robin Cup III - Sunday, 21 December

9 replies [Last post]
WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
Hello North, Central, and South American players,

You are invited to a night of CTF Clan madness.

Date: Sunday, 21 December.

Time: 8:00 PM (20:00) New York Time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sample Schedule

Sample Clan Agenda

Details and request for assistance

Some newer and non-CTF playing ppl seemed a bit lost when playing RTF and 1FCTF in the last CTF Cup so here is a short reminder.

Return the Flag (RTF)

RTF is more difficult than regular Capture the Flag but it is also a better team game. The difference is that if your team flag is moved you cannot return it to your base by merely touching it. You have to take it back, so watch out!

One Flag CTF (1FCTF)

In 1FCTF, you have to pickup the Neutral Flag (White Flag) in the middle of a map and try to get to the enemy's base to score a point.

Don't forget that it's the enemy's base and therefore well protected! You may stand a better chance of winning if most of your team goes on offense.

Anonymous

Volunteerd ref or helper or whateva if needed like you said, we will be participating, so if 4 others are avail i will just play Happy

joey

ha

let me check my schedule and see who i can find

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture
joey wrote:

ha

let me check my schedule and see who i can find

plz pm that dino pic from facebook Smug

joey

doesn't look like PHC will make it

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
joey wrote:

doesn't look like PHC will make it

np Joey. Class isn't up to participating either but they will still field at least a 2 person team for the 2 vs 2 Night of the Little Giants Tournament that be played after the CTF Cup III. So, I am sure that PHC can still be represented that night.

Details for the Night of the Little Giants Tournament will be posted no later than Monday, 8 December at all USA E+ Forums. Partner with another PHC member or non-PHC member.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

UPDATE:

At this point Four (4) Clans have said that they will take part in the CTF Cup.

Class and PHC will not.

BE and HK have yet to get back to me but I think BE will be part of it. Hopefully HK will also join.

shinigami
shinigami's picture

we will Happy

PITBULL[ERA]

PYRO are in Love struck

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

OK, Five Clans (BE, Dvinsk, NWC, PYRO, and WASP) will be taking part.

I will create a new schedule and post it no later than Friday to all participating Clan Forums, as well as, send a copy to each participating Clan leader.