!CTF! 2!S vs DRT [2]:[1] 23/04/06

38 replies [Last post]
pandora!box
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

pandora!box wrote:
want some easy frags Tongue

then we will have to turn on friendly fire Big grin

ggs 2sweet, you had a lot of expirienced CTFers.

I for one was shocked at how fast chronos can go from our base to yours... in some cases its like 3 or 4 seconds... Shock

mainly I was reffering to you Big grin mr. fragbait Winking

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

I for one was shocked at how fast chronos can go from our base to yours... in some cases its like 3 or 4 seconds... Shock

you should go on e5 CTF server, you may be surprised by how fast we can go only with a bfg when you know correctly where to shoot Winking
Chrono is fast, but watch nightblade or odin then you won't believe it Happy

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

you should go on e5 CTF server, you may be surprised by how fast we can go only with a bfg when you know correctly where to shoot Winking
Chrono is fast, but watch nightblade or odin then you won't believe it Happy

well this was 2sweet cfg (bro based) so i guess it is slower than e5. And it was still disturbingly fast. Shock

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

{D*R*T} ABSTI
Absti's picture

I think he was that fast because he is used to maps and he funnily didnt even shot at us..he just grabbed grenade luncher and moved his ass as fast as he could.. Big grin I partly just stood there and saw them running Shock Thinking Big grin

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Wonderfull game 2!sweet. This is eclantant example where one team kill hell of other, but still lose mach or no acomplish mission. I done some calculations and:

1. {D*R*T}:2!sweet 300:172 ?!
2. {D*R*T}:2!sweet 250:163
3. {D*R*T}:2!sweet 170:130
Total {D*R*T}:2!sweet 720:465 !?

Strategy and tactics are crucial in this game.

I am glad that CTF was played in league CW! I hope that will be more CTF games. Happy I cannot wait revenge match and how big will be {D*R*T} CTF skill improvement.

Regards to both teams.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

mow Q [EN]

FRAGS are totally irrelevant in ctf for victory.

I just can say, DRT have a great teamplay in TDM and Freeze and are able to beat on good days also KO and SWE Happy

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Imo, more and more CWs now will be CTF.

In TDM and FREEZE almost all is known. Not much room left for surprizes and different strategies.
But in CTF its a wild world. Its just not an segment explored enough in organized teamplay, at least when it comes to bro side. Altough on configs like 2sweet you can aply e5 side movement, the rail, different bfg, lightning etc, are elements that will only be fully realised some time in the future.

Simply, if CTF gains more of a dominance in CWs (and im sure it will) there will finally be new stuff to learn. Happy

IMO a nice future is ahead. Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

mow Q [EN]

btw, if u want u can check out now 2!S CTF (GER), to have a real exact movement, there is now bfg and nades from e5 (with cycle of bro)

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

btw, if u want u can check out now 2!S CTF (GER), to have a real exact movement, there is now bfg and nades from e5 (with cycle of bro)

You adopted bfg as well? I havent noticed it on cw.

mow Q [EN]

no no no

yesterday it was normal 2!S.cfg

nades was bro-like, just bouncing
bfg was bro like

i made these "plus" configs today morning, and i will also creeat a serverpack and give it free for DL

plus-dm, plus-1v1, plus-ctf

dm = normal bro.cfg with switchtime 90 and bouncing nades
1v1 = normal bro.cfg with switchtime 90 (sticky nades)
ctf = bro.cfg with switchtime 90, e5-nades, e5-bfg

no other changes.