Creating videos from ".dm_68" files

28 replies [Last post]
.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
hi there!
Question goes to those who already made q3 videos!
What programs are there and what programs do you use for creating q3 videos from .dm_68 files? And what additional programs do I need for adding a background music to the video, some format converters, etc.?

P.S. I searched the topics and couldn't find any thread about this topic, if it already exists please post a link to it and you can delete this one! Winking

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

i also would like to know more about what programs u use guys! Happy

also look this video te quality is awesome...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqZ_gjRyF_c

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

^t
smasherchif's picture

wow, fps. many thanx. maybe some day i'll release my luck shot movie Happy

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

wntr
gogoueza's picture

it will be useful for me also. thanks!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

amazing thx fps! Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

^t
smasherchif's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

8.HQ mod for q3. A mod which includes just more better graphic than we have in our q3.
http://www.fileplanet.com/194367....ke-v2.5

can't download it from there Worried
you can also find it here:
http://www.quakeunity.com/file=2813

Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

^t
smasherchif's picture

let me add smth Happy
you also might need AviSynth. it's a frame server. with this you can open any video in VirtualDub for which you have DirectShow codecs and splitters installed. this is useful cuz some video for windows (vfw) codecs (used by VDub) really suck. dunno where to download this. google it Happy it's free

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
^t wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
8.HQ mod for q3. A mod which includes just more better graphic than we have in our q3.
http://www.fileplanet.com/194367....ke-v2.5

can't download it from there Worried
you can also find it here:
http://www.quakeunity.com/file=2813

Edited, thx.Ye, will add AviSynth and categorize theese links.Just once some1, probly Laktos, adviced me it, I loaded it, opened, asked self - wtf? , closed it, and it was the end of my knowledge of this program Big grin

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture

Ye good job FPS,but you really should know better then to post links for torrents. Damn mofo!

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

^t
smasherchif's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

will add AviSynth and categorize theese links.Just once some1, probly Laktos, adviced me it, I loaded it, opened, asked self - wtf? , closed it, and it was the end of my knowledge of this program Big grin

yeah, it's kinda advanced program, can't use it by myself Big grin except opening a video file Happy but maybe some1 will want to check it out and learn how to use it Winking there're manuals all over the internet. so it's worth to add a link here, too Happy

and btw. since you mentioned VDub, here's the official site of that project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdub/
and there's also a good modification of original VDub - VirtualDubMod which can be useful, too. it has several advantages over original VDub. so you might mention it, too. thanx.

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:

eRRor369
eRRor369's picture

GJ, but i don't know how to download from Russian sides.

pew pew you're dead