CLASS 3:2 PHC/23.08.2006/RANKED

15 replies [Last post]
(HK)?ROKKS?

GG both teams...dont feel bad O2, I played like poop comapred to normal as well.

And for clarification, PB and Pure were NOT on, they were both disabled. We had to trun PB off due to the OS Privilege PB kick with some of CLASS players and I am not sure why Pure was not on.

--

kraster
kraster's picture

wow so close scores . gg Class and Phc . demos available ? and rokks what are u trying to say ? that they cheated ? Surprise or what ?

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

@ Rokks Big grin

I asked Budman and u Rokks if PB Pure was on and u both said yes, we weren't the admins, so we didn't turn it off if that happened, PB kick 1 CLASS player due to OS Privilege, that's means that he doesn't have Admins rights on the PC, that's the only thing, We don't cheat and u all can watch the demos that Necro and Spektra took and see that we didn't cheat,, just clarifying the situation...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

[MR.]KORGATH
Sexy Black's picture

Gg both.

Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK Heavy
Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless
Headset: Steelseries arctis 7
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MX Cherry Red

PANTY wrote:

Kono ookii na shokushu de kimi wo reepu-shite mo ii desu ka

BUDMAN E+
Budman's picture

I sense hostility in the air. And for all ye who have not yet spoken on this subject. I am locking this topic. gg and gl to all.