76% (87 votes)
he does not cheats!
24% (28 votes)
Total votes: 115

I am addicted to life.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

watch the movie and say what u think

the youtube movie is really low quality, i am uploading the better quality movie to speedyshare atm

the guy on the movie is a known person in this community, but the amount of weird situations makes me thinks he does cheats, if the rest of people will see a cheat here I'll give his name to the public

-- edit --
i need to learn to use bigger crosshair for youtube movies ;]

-- edit 2 --
download the file from spedyhare, to see more detailed picture (crosshair following enemies trough wall, or shotting to the enemies trough wall)

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22947732/cheaterr.avi

on youtube movie the crosshair is barely visible so u can't actually see what is all about, so download the movie from the link in this -- edit 2 --

I am addicted to life.

SHADOW
SHADOWS's picture

And who is it?

Big grin

j

seems like yes, dunno, btw nice music Big grin

P-ERK *WGVD*
Perk's picture

since you did not tell what kind of cheat you propose and you rely on shownormals i suspect wallhack.. for aimbot or autoshoot hitboxes would be necessary

the dm6 scene shows nothing imho: a long hallway and at the end almost allways there will be someone to rail at.. so all players look along it and wait to rail (especially when there are guys to thaw)..he aims slowly and starts when they entered vision.. but dm14 looked more suspicious .. anyways i will watch now the rest of the vid Winking

scene at 2:14 lookes not good for him Winking

but 3:20 again very natural.. he first sees him disappear, he does not follow him behind the wall but instantly jumps to the end of the wall to wait if he reappears there .. then he jumps to the next possible point he could exit.. would be more convincing if the green guy had changed his direction behind the wall and our suspect had suddenly jumped back in vision.. so my guess would be more for clean in this situation.. 

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture

I guess wh, but not sure about aa or as.

DREAM

He 100 % cheats and i think his name starts with S. 

Nice work there. Awaiting his name

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: cheater or not?

i wanna know what his ping is

00:08 he reacts when he sees that the enemy moves ( and he waits for his tawn points )

01:00 can be sound related and the enemy is lightly visible when he comes down the enemy appears first right upper corner ( watch added screenshot )

01:22 he spammes rail there and deosnt realy follow the enemy true the wall but you dont know what his CFG looks like on his monitor so you want know if he sees the enemy clear or not true frozen

02:10 is sound related because the enemy just spawned there

02:15 thats a TO fast shot even for a random spam shot

03:07 that isnt impossible, sound related and finger reaction time

03:30 can be ( what i call ) auto aim correction for example whats in camels vid ( shadow ) aim off aim on ( with MG )

03:45 can be sound related, and he already is seeing 2 TEAM rails going to that direction

04:40 i dont know ( can be something with sound )

04:45 did the enemy spawn there ? if not it still is sound related

05:45 i dont know what to say there Tongue

05:31 he phailed, could never have heard him there, but if you would have used a bit longer demo back in time you maybe see the enemy walk there if you know what i mean

05:41 phail again, you could hear the enemy do that, but he tracks him like he sees him
the last 2 kill on the vid arent impossible

so i dont know, have mixed feelings. ( atleast i hope that what i said is correct Tongue )

P-ERK *WGVD*
Perk's picture

@ 5:41 comment:

yes he saw him.. i also sawh him: there is a window in the wall and something green moves through.. he followed the predicted direction and then approuptly moves his mouse down when he hears the falling: if he tracked him "seeingly" through the wall he would have followed a ballistic arc but he predicted a to fast and to high moving path from the short visible appearance and thus was much to high when he heared him land and corrected fast and direct down! not on the enemy.. but i am still puzzled about this 2:15-2:17 shot.. hard to tell..

how many demos did you use to find those examples @ fala?

if this is the hardest stuff of 3-4 games i would more likely inclined to call him cheater.. but when it is out of 100-1000 games i am more sceptic

a shot like that on 2:15-2:17 can happen once in 100 games by accident (i think it happens to me more often but i am not that good of a railer) 

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Depends who is he. Dm6 proves nothing in my eyes, exept few moments. Dm14 hm? With good headphones it is possible Happy But one thing interested me, look on 5:46, it's impossible with basing on the hearing to aim so precisely.

And hell yea, nice song Big grin

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

Doomcore

Some clear usage of wh, but smart usage. Having his aim directly on enemy in most cases and he ''doesn't see'' them through wall....funny....